Reviews for Theres a Silent Killer in my midst
SarahAngel87 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I cant remeber my password to get back onto my account.. the killer was cancer, but death is an acceptable answer as well.
justplainoldme006 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
its an eating disorder
Sarah-Angel87 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
the killer is not death, but good guess' mental illness was closer but still not exactly it.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I like this alot. It's very suspenceful in my opinion. Keep up the good work !
suckamuthafua chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
I think I know who or what the killer death right?Just plane ol I know im wrong.
anonymous being chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
wow, I really like your writing style, really, it says so much, yay, I like it and now I am getting happy for no apparent reason, ok, so i'm rambling.
invalid id chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Wow, no clue as to the killer, I mean I get a lot of ideas but nothing concrete. Good work though, sorta tense.
caks chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
death? ... or maybe not.. argh! i cant tell! at first i thought it was cancer but i think its dying.
i like this style, its like a riddle- i tried to write one like this once.. keyword- ONCE ~it didnt work so well
this is great
empress of the dark abyss chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
it could be death...but i like to think outside of the box... it could be a mental sickness... OR... it could even be life that is killing... it is awesome...
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Thats cool, I little creepy but cool. Its a very touchy subject and I think you covered it well, good writing, thanx for the review!
Delarayne chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
wow, very well written poem. I think the fact that you didnt reveal the killer makes it all the better.
The "killer" can mean something different for many people. Death is an obvoius one, but maybe its something else? something that doesnt physically kill, but more mentally.
yeah to avoid a tirade, I'll leave it at that. thanks so much for the review!
arbysauce93 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Well, I don't know what it is. I huess that I am just not good at this stuff, so I was slightly confused. But I like the poem a lot. You created a mournful sourt of suspense. Very nice poem. Keep up the good work!
wonky donkey chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
hey, thanks for the review.(I before e except after c). hokay, so,I thought that this was a cool poem. The first line really draws you into it and makes you want to finish it and figure out what or who the silent killer is. But you seem to want to leave us hanging as to the answer. Why you little! Anyway i would have to guess that it is death also. Though in what form...who knows. Anyway, I like it. Keep up the writing!
Cheers!
Will Klemm chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
i'll have to agree with the last guy that left a review and say death. But then again it could be ignorance, pride, greed, or something else that is as old at death itself
Also, have new poems, review if u have time. PLEASE!
Obsidian Eyes chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Well, the killer is obviously death. Good depiction of it, though!