Reviews for Waiting
R.Valaina chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
Wow,this is very good. Last chapter short. Make them longer
mauvais ide chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
Such a sad beginning with a good ending...I like it!
ATTITUDE01 chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
OH! MY! GOD! HOW ROMANTIC! I LOVE THIS STORY SOO MUCH! IT"S DEFINITELY GONNA STAY ON MY FAVORITES! WOW! THIS IS GREATT!
uusernname chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
2 words... THANK FRIGGIN GOODNESS! (Ok, that was three... So sue me already!) Lol...
Nut chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
wow. this story is so . . . beautiful. it made me cry.

i was a little confused in the first chapter when amy had gotten hit by her step father cause i thought that the little scene on the bridge (between her and chris) was a flashback. but it makes sense now.

reall good story. it was seriously awesome.
rinay duveene chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
this was REALLY good. it was much shorter than i thought it would be, really, AMAZING!
gonnabefamous chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
It is sad and good but how much does Amy weigh and why is such a big deal?

Aziza
Kitty chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Wow...thats all i can say is wow...that was awsome.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
A good story but it gets confusing at some times. It is so sad *sniff* . Maybe you should go over the story and read it out loud to yourself or someone. That way, you can catch your mistakes. But besides from that, this is a wonderful story.
uusernname chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Oh my God! Let him find her ALIVE, please! She CAN'T be friggin DEAD! Please?...
Cherubinos-AlterEgo chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Oh my gosh! Your story may be utterly depressing, but it is very romantic and weel written! I love it
MaryLaz chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
There was a confusing mistake somwhere along the lines:

"Yes Mom," Amy said softly, biting her lip as she watched her mother slide on her shoes and rush out the door.

"Where are you going?" Adam asked sharply, fixing his eyes on her.

"Out," said Amy quietly, not meeting his eyes as she sat at the table at the opposite end and quickly began to cut her pancakes.

Who was it that rushed out the door? If it was Amy she certainly couldn't have sat at the table, and if it was her mother, her father shouldn't have asked Amy where she/Mom was going. Other than that it was adorable/sweet/tragic.
what-climbed-up-ur-arse chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
the story's good i just didn't understand really well.. Amy disappeared? I mean wasn't she at home with her mom and stepdad? anyway .. update soon.. ciao
evil person's evil friend chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
hey, this was a great story. But are you sure this is PG?
charmed03 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
omg! that was such a beautiful story! and so sad! great job! i loved it! *cries and reaches for a kleenex*
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »