Reviews for Waiting
Hailey Franklin chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
OMG! Why did he have to kill her? Why Why Why? Other then that extremely sad part, this story was great! Though you may want to add some more to the story, maybe make amy come back after a confrontation with god, letting her come back to earth and get a revenge on her step father, and them chris would be happy...
dillpickleem21 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
is this the end? its so sad...beautifully written
goldengirl67 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Very good. Love the description. One hilarious mistake though- there's a sentence that says, " Kate was alright, Christ though..." AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Katie chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
That was so good and touching and heartbreaking. Oh my God. It's amazing.
Danica Loy chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Aww..Chris is being so sweet. Now that is what I call true love. He is willing to wait forever for Amy, don't let him suffer anymore, bring Amy Back!
Lyarah chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Hey! I love it so far... the amy at the bridge part is a bit confusing tho.. did he kill her? I hope not! Sad but interesting story :) I hope you keep updating it.
Appaloosa05 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Wow.
Depressing, but good.
ATTITUDE01 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
hey, this is such a good story. plz make another chap and post it soon!
Blayne chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
oh wow.. that was so beautiful and sad. you wrote this so perfectly, there really is no describing. good job.
Not Like The Other Girls chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
so beautiful, and so sad. very moving and well written
Miss W D Halliwell chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Oh that poor boy! That is a terrifying story. I am so glad that my step dad is so nice to me.
Belphegor 665 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Holy shit... That was pretty... i don't know. I wish i could write something like that. You have talent, but I reckon most everyone has already told you that. Anyway, like I said, youre awesome,a nd you should keep this writing thing up.
ellecee chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Good story. Depressing...
Novus Orsus chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
That's horribly sweet; so sad. Is it officially completed? It sounds like it could continue; either have the body found somehow or have Chris move on and then find it or talk about him when he gets older or something. Then again, having it end so sharply like that has a strong affect as well.
Rocky G chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
First of all I would like to say I enjoyed reading your story. I did notice a error i believe. in the sentence: "before shoving peoples and coarse sand." Should poeples be pebbles? Once again I realy like your story!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »