Reviews for Adventure of a Lifetime
Umino Ayame chapter 10 . 7/1/2005
-rises from hole in ground- I live! -brushes off dirt- darn them, i thought i told them not to bury me... -ends mumbled rant- the innkeeper guy is scary. i don't remember very well, but i know artemis has at least one enemy (that's mentioned in the mythology- obviously gods would have many enemies), the one who tricked her into killing Orion (unless, of course, i'm thinking of someone else.) so maybe the scary innkeeper guy works for him? or maybe he works for hecate (also a goddess of the moon) who might perhaps be jealous of artemis and want to have somethign to hold over her fellow goddess' head?just a thought (of which i have many). You're very welcome; always happy to help with suggestions (just selfishly wish some of my creative energy could be diverted to my own, sadly-lacking stories T_T). Therefore, I shall continue to show you all the wonderfully twisted ideas I come up with. And I'm very sorry for being inconsistent. I'm going to try harder, I promise.I love you to bits. -hug-...hm, now I have an idea. -goes to scribble down half-brained idea-
Autumn Queen chapter 10 . 5/25/2005
very interesting. it got a little confusing towards the end, but that's alright. i can't wait to see what happens next!
Roses of the Moon chapter 10 . 5/21/2005
thank you for publically wishing me a happy birthday ) it's nice to know i'm still loved. i really liked this chapter, cuz it was full of description, and you're really good at describing things...i'm glad you keep updating, even if it is only for me and Umino Ayame...it's still appreciated!
Roses of the Moon chapter 9 . 12/24/2004
yay! you updated (no surprise there, considering that i've updated quite a lot these past few days, lol) but still! it was a good chapter, but i found quite a few mistakes in it.
Enchanted Rain Goddess chapter 8 . 11/24/2004
ah! how could you leave us hanging (no pun intended) like this? please update sooner than two months...
Autumn Queen chapter 8 . 11/24/2004
lil confusing...especially after telina stepped out of apollo's rooms...but it was good. hehehe...i love this story...
Roses of the Moon chapter 7 . 8/19/2004
Wahoo! you updated! another really great chapter. awesome story, no matter what you think, lol. i think i might have a few ideas...i'll have to think on them, tho. :) ask me in a few days
Umino Ayame chapter 7 . 8/17/2004
actually, at the moment, it's kyra. anyways, at least delano is better now! and because it's kyra, i'm going to suggest an idea that is somewhat...evil...and possibly painful... anyways, i was thinking that later on, when they're exploring mount olympus, one of them could slip and fall into the mortal world, and meet someone famous...like echo, or narcissus...hahaha...that might be fun...
Me chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
Oops...and you're right, gods can make mistakes, too. Poor Delano. i hope he gets better soon!
Wild Wind Rider too lazy to log in chapter 6 . 7/16/2004
APOLLO! I think he's my favorite god. *grin*. Maybe you could explain exactly how he mixed it up...Can I have his poetry book? PLEASE?
Roses of the Moon chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
Good chapter! i'm sorry that you don't think it's very good, but i for one do. you need to keep updating, just for the sake of your reviewers, like me!
Roses of the Moon chapter 4 . 5/30/2004
Ooh! Getting even better! Update soon, please? *Begs* Great chapter, and I can't wait for more. Sorry about not updating sooner. Anyway, keep writing!
Iavas Bereth chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
Very interesting, combining mythology and modern worlds. The time of the gods is interesting as well. "I believe Ajax has already booked the next one..." I also enjoyed how you explained the coulds. You brought out both of the character's confusion and frusteration very well.
Umino Ayame chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
This was... interesting. I didn't really get some of it, but I'm sure it'll make sense later.
Roses of the Moon chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
Hey, great chapter. I only found one mistake. Ajax, like the thing you clean with, lol? Sorry...I thought it was funny.