Reviews for Love Under War
Kyoya'sSweetheart chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
oh my god, that's so sad. i love the story though. but why can't people see that the one thing that they need to be happy is to be with the one they love? why do they always get condemned to death?
Athena chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Ahhhh! I love this story. So good! And sweet. And ahhhhhhh! Not the ending I wanted but still. It was sweet. With a hint of hope (: loved it.
Run chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
*cries* This story is a little bit sad. I cry at the part where Evander was taken by the Indrosi. Still,this is a great story
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I really liked this! I hop eyou can write a second chapter where they get together! I love this!
Karufu chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
That was kind of sad TT_TT I wish that Evander and Kelan would ended up together TT_TT Hope that there's more to it TT_TT
halfbreedfox chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I love this so much! *cries* It's a bit of a sad ending, but I still love it none the less! It's so sad that the two aren't together (from what the readers know), but at least they can still keep in contact. Even though it's a depressing ending for them, it kinda fits.

Very beautiful work! I've been trying to read all of your stories and I am pleased with every one of them!
sassycat468 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Wow! I loved this story, but it's so sad! The ending made me cry!
The-Nightingale chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Heya babe! I didn't know you were here! Love this story! And you say I have skillz? Please! Can't wait for more hun and I totally have to add you to fav's list!
queerromance chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
This is a pretty good story! I just wish that Kelan and Evander could have stayed together! The end is a bit dissappointing, but otherwise this a very nicely written story!
Papillon Sierra chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
no they should have stayed together... get rid of the dumb girlfriend! i liked that... it was sad but really really good... very well written... yay