Reviews for Candy Tears
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
... beautiful...
somethingpoeticandmeaningful chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
All I have to say is(besides all i have to say is): Wow.
Emerald Lynne Stonne chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Very Unique. I like it. I like the line he would kiss away the candy, coming from her eye. I can see why it's your favorite. Keep Writing:)
*Emmy*
xonlyxashesx47 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I can see why this is your favorite poem. Its so god! I love it :D KEEP WRITING. I added you to my favorites list, im waiting for new stuff!
mooKittyKat chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I know that joining the many people that have reviewed this poem does you no good in improving your writing but this is one poem that I think might just be flawless. It really is amazing and it seems to make something very painful a little less so by putting it in fairy tale terms...I don't know...but it really is a wonderful poem and you SHOULD be proud of it! Thanks for the inspiring read.
Kar
SuicidalLove12 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
aw this is adorable and sad...yet i love it oh so much. love ya
Sekon chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
A sad poem invoking emotion within. But a well composed picture of words. I feel sorry for the girl all alone with her candy tears that are no longer sweet. And that mean prince found someone elses to eat. I can relate to this poem as a metaphore that could mean a lot of things. to me a relationship. Good job keep it up )
mothertree chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
wow...nice one i like it alot..its soo true..and and yes its realy god and its sad and teary and i love it so much...soo good write more im waitingg
sunstormed chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
wow thats really sad...awesome poem! the "candy tears" idea is very original...i liked it a lot!
thanks for reviewing btw!
nimue webweaver chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
*nods* it seems only fitting that you be proud of this, it's beautiful, just beautiful.
could you please r/r some of my work? thank you
nimue