Reviews for The House
chococcino chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
This is just getting better and better ] Please make the other chapter[s]!
chococcino chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Spooky! I really like this ] man, the music I played when I read this didn't help -_-
chococcino chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Wow, the story's great so far! I can't believe how great your descriptions are.. seriously I was creeped out with the shuffling *shivers* Well, I hope you do continue writing it! Oh, and I like your style of writing - your grammar and everything is great.. Even if there was a mistake, I guess I was too interested in what was happening to notice ]
beautiful-tigress chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
Hey this story is pretty good, I like the intrigue, the way you make us wonder if the house really is haunted, or if it's just Pippa's mind playing tricks on her. :) Very spooky
ku chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
I suggest you go to Account Settings and allow Anonymous Reviews.
Try to vary your sentence structure a little...for example, below you always start the sentence with "she" and it sort of creates an echo effect...read it for yourself to see what i mean...
"She pulled the covers over her head rapidly and lay there sobbing quietly. She knew it couldn't be her parents because she knew they'd be well asleep by now.
"She could feel the thing getting closer and closer to her. She was almost completely sure that the temperature in the room had fallen as she was extremely cold even though she was under a thick, heavy quilt.
"She took a deep breath and forced herself to scream..."
otherwise the actual story is pretty good.
ku chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
This is pretty good so far-much better than most things I've read here. A few mistakes: (1) you've confused it's/its (one is a contraction while the other denotes possession) and (2) you've used the word "suite" when I think you meant "suit." There may be other mistakes I've forgotten about.
The theme about people making up ghost stories to attract tourists is interesting.