Reviews for The Will of the Moon
A.R. Twilight chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Ho-ly crap. This is one of the saddest, most beautiful, touching stories I've ever read, and it's all from that one little line, 'moonshine's watery beams'. I can't believe you got this from that line. Wow. This is a story for the ages. Consider making a longer version, even though this alone would make anyone weep. Again, very good, and please review my work.

~Twilight
msu chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Wow, so what kind of mark did you get on this? It was truly spectacular and creative. Lovely.
~Mel
hehe chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
helloo! *hugs*
thanks muchly for the review my most infintie chica. as much as i would LOVE to be able to review one of your pieces i have come to the conclusion that i must have reviewed every single one of them. kitty says you should update so that ann doesnt continue to cry herself to sleep *pouts*. moving right and most infinitely along, ja i agree the poem wasnt all that...right...i think the whole way i go about writing poetry is changing, kinda weird really. so i suppose my confusion is effecting the quality. but oh well, thats life :D and yes i am alive can you believe it? holidays came just in time...
anyway, thanks again and take care!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
*sniff*
so sad, so sad. very nice, i was...ensnared ;)
your descriptions of the sky were lovely and very real, it gave the sotry a very magical quality, cinderlla like.
though i do have one qualm, it seems very rushed, the time frames and such...more interaction between nen and celine would have made the story and bit more i dont know...intense.
but other than that it really did capture my attention, very weel written indeed :) kudos!
P:S - heh, there is no such word as lufians...except in my warped mind *starts to rock* so yeah i dont know, the title makes sense to me, though i doubt to anyone else. thanks for reviewing chica.
shinco chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Oh my gosh! That was so sad! How could her uncle do that? How cruel! By the way, I'm one of morbid mind's friends. I hear you're really cool! And you've got some great stuff and so I'm gonna read some! Maybe all of it! Can you read some of my stuff? Hope ya do! Very nice story! Loved it very much!