Reviews for Shadow of a Doubt
KillerOfClocks chapter 9 . 7/10/2006
Hey! I finally finished it! _ I love Sunny!The one thing I like so far about your story is that the events are not rushed, however, I feel like there's not enough character development for them to happen, like you started in the middle of the story and threw everything at the reader. One character that did have enough character divelopement was Sunny, I think. But that could be that you have even more planned for the story, and it's still too early to see the developement?You could have fun with the fact that she takes victim's in hospitals. Like she could be more of the bad guy for choosing helpless people, and someone point at that to her, like go at more of a psycological angle at earlier chapters, it would be cool if you added more descriptions of the souroundings, adding an atmosphere to it. I love Cindy. _Hope I wasn't too critical . Please keep writing- you stopped at a bad moment... T_T
Ken chapter 9 . 3/25/2006
I thought I reviewed this. I really did, but I guess I didn't get to it. It's good to know you're still updating this, because Sunny has really grown on story is awesome, and so are you. Keep on writing. You're getting better with every piece.(I still remember the original story from the purple notebook _)
KillerOfClocks chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I would like to proudly say that I have copy and pasted everything of this story. :)
Ken chapter 8 . 6/20/2005
Yay!*Does first person cheer* It's finally up! This is a rather amusing chapter with everyone all in one place. I suppose Sunny could cause some amusing things to happen and is it just me or is Kai just a little jelous? Good job as usual. I look forward to the next chapter.
KenInsomniac chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
In reply to your comment on my review Mina I'm not trying to give anything about the typo. What I meant by saying interesting twist is the interaction between them seems to be changing a little(don't worry I'm not suggesting romance)but its rather fascinating. Is my question related to chapter 10?(I actually studied lycanthrope during the stronger phase of my Remus Lupin obsession). Anyway I shower more praise on your work but I need some help with Insomniac as well because I'm in the phase of changing everything around. Good luck with the novel and keep writing please! I'm almost addicted to this story.(huggles Sunny plushie)
Jadan's Darkling chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
-covers Ken's mouth- Shh! Don't give away chapter 10, you meanie!

When you say 'Sunny and Reelo could bring an interesting twist', do you mean as seperate characters or... together? 0o" Just so I know.
Insomniac chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
*grins* I think that Sunny and Rello could bring an interesting twist to the the story and besides he's very likable in his rather light take to something dark. Excellent work but I only have one question. What abouty Sunny around the full moon?
Scary Stalker Girl chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
"Now quit your twitching, you look like a trapped epileptic rat."

*falls over cackling* That's great. I'm gonna have to use that line somewhere. You write so much better than I do... *ish teh jealous*
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
Hehehe, I like this Sunny character. He has the potential to be very dark and deadly, being a werewolf and all, but he's so... innocent I guess. And very cheerful for a creature of the night. It's a good combination.

Insomniac chapter 6 . 1/26/2005
I know that I'm reviewing twice for the same chapter but since I'm not there to bug you myself I have to do it in some way right Minna-kun? So please write some more(imagine me doing very, very big puppy dog eyes)Please! (See I'm begging you now)Good luck with the writing.
SetoInsomniac chapter 6 . 1/7/2005
Sunny rocks! Anyway I noticed that I didn't review this chapter the first time I read this and since I don't generally review your stuff(suddenly feels bad) when I read I wanted to congratulate you on a job well done. Keep writing Dark. Please?
Midnight Predator chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
Eh, I'm too lazy to log in. Awesome chapter. Lot's of description and emotion. Nice.

In Elegant Graffiti chapter 6 . 12/31/2004
Ah, thanks to Midnight Predator for the solution to my paragraph problem. This chapter looks much, MUCH better. Also, I've finally found a program that lets me use spell check, so hopefully there won't be any more embarassing mistakes in the story! Hopefully.
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 5 . 12/15/2004
Oh, interesting, she was going to eat someone. Anyway, it's been a long while since and update and now you've got me curious all over again. please update soon. A hint, double space between your paragraphs, they aren't seperated when you upload them. If you look it's all mixed together into one giant paragraph. Anyay, update soon.

Insomniac chapter 5 . 12/15/2004
yay! you've updated again(not that I haven't gotten a sneak peak at the next couple of bits)but still. I know people mention this all the time but since you don't have spellchecker wouldn't it be usefull for you to have a beta or something? Just a suggestion. Anyway keep up the excellent work as I am really looking forward to the next part of the book.~Seto