Reviews for A Chance
Sarah Allie chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I like this, especially the last line. It's nice and cute and sweet and all things good (excuse my lack of eloquent vocabulary, I've been studying for a math test for the past three hours, and am therefore feeling very sleepy :P). However, since I have to state something I didn't like about this, it would be the first couple of lines. They're somewhat contractictory.

Other than that, great poem :)

Sarah :) x
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Aww..sweet. Interesting format. Yes I know, a little late here, but hey *shrugs*

Thanks for your, wow, lots of reviews. To answer your question about 3 a.m., it was suppose to be gun, not gone...going to fix that right now. Thanks for all your reviews, they really help!

good poem...eventually, I will have read all of your stuff! I will!...Eventually may be a couple of years...lol. Yay for happier poems! lol. Keep up the great work...cliched, I know.
AVIGON chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
This is the kind of poem I thinks works best for you. Short and sweet, and, even if it is rather repetitive, quite nice.
Mime chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Sweet. _
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Not sure i fully understand because you're saying you wanted a chance with him but then you're saying without love. *confused* maybe its me just being thick. Anyway good poem, like the repetition of it, it works really well. :)
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
OOh...love the ending..Very good. I love the poems where everything is summed up in the last line or stanza..Great.
Jade Crescent chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I know that feeling. I know it quite well. Not too long ago that happened to me, but of course my life sucks and nothing great ever wants to stay. Damn my bad luck! lol
unwritten chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
its cute, really sweet. have you let him read it?
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Oh, is this mean, r u nin love~~(lol) But nice poem, I liked it a lot. Nicely written too. U amaze me everytime I read ur work. Its just awsome...I learn somethin from readin ur poems. Its just great.
I wish I could talk to u for real...
But its ok, I kno wat u meanm so...
Anyway, nice work, keep writing!
Ian chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
I love this poem. hm I just dont know why thugh, but it is so good.
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
:) tha't sweet and it makes you smile!
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Wow, this is exactly what happened to me! Isn't it funny how you always find the perfect person when you least expect them?