Reviews for Dr Lemon Love: A Defense of Lemons
GR4YANG3L chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I'll admit. I almost paniced when it said to go get a lemon. Because I'm in a car using my mum's phone atm *sweatdrop*

but I loved your essay, and all of your essays, in fact. My favorite is the Onward Christian Soldiers one :)
Li Nika chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
"And indeed, if you go so far as to slash your lemon, even more people will find it offensive." Really made me laugh out lout, thankfully, noone but the cat is home, I think I scared her though :o

I really liked this one, it was humouros while still getting the point out so painfully clear. Hopefully it will affect somebody too!
Loganberry chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Well written, reads smoothly and makes its argument cogently and clearly. The only minor point I'd make is that you don't define "lime" explicitly (no pun intended!), but other than that I think this is excellent.
James Jago chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Sensible and pesuasively argued.
I never include sex in my stories (at least in an explicit sense; it's strongly implied in one or two) for the simple reason that I lack adequate first-hand experience. I'd get too much of the detail wrong.
JulieCranford-YouLoveMeDontYou chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
This is a good essay. I don't have anything else useful to say. Please come read my stories.