Reviews for Betrayer
maeve of hearts chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Excellant job. That sort of says something about a friend I had earlier this year.
i want an account chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
wow i like itcool
Sweet Persephone chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
That was very good, I loved it. I really understand what you're saying and I applaude you. Keep up the great work. )

-sweetpersephone
dnevitable1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
yeah it hurts being cheated on, after lovign them so much and you find out...sighs...nice poem
invisible artist chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
hey, thats really good. one thing that bugs me, however, is your lack of punctuation (geez i hope i spelled that right_; ). it makes it a bit hard to know when one thought ends and another begins. Overall though, wonderful poetry, and i really do feel what you are saying.

Peace out -Invisible Artist
That One Person chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Wow. Thats really good, I completely get where you're coming from. Keep up the good work!
Lady Netiri chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
o~... this goes along so well with what i'm feeling right now... except it's not over a guy... nice.~*~Netiri~*~
JustChristina chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
oh my god. this is the EXACT thing that happens to me. you don't know how much this poem has affected me.
but even though they're a deeper, not-very-pleasant-feeling behind it, it's still great. keep up the good work.
Teagan chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
that sound just like one of my friends. its like she doesn't evne think whe she flirts with everyone. Good work!
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Trust me, I know what it is like to have "friends" like that... friends who are really your enemies...
Time To Change chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
its Kool.
did ur frend steal ur boyfrend once?