Reviews for Egyptian Myths Retold
Neteri Bennu chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Please continue i love everything egyptian i can even speake egyptian not aribic egyptian old egyptian

PS im american and i learned how to do that on my own!
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
My God, this was so funny!
accounthasbeenabandoned chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
It's told in a er...very interesting way...but I like it anyways. Very well told.
MJNobody chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Great job! I studied lots on ancient egyptian myth and your version is probably the best i've read yet! have you heard of the myth True and Lie? its a funny one as it is, but you could make it better!
Keep writing!
Lady Dementia chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
HEY! I resemble that red-head remark!
...but I do approve strongly of the rest of this "summary" of Egyptian myth. Do continue posthaste. ;)
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Damn it, this is great! So wonderfully written, and the accuracy accompianing the hilarity is flawless. Nice job. As a fellow lover of Egypt, I'm impressed and thoroughly amused. Now you should get into the Osiris story...that would be...let's just leave it at interesting. I await more installments.
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Normally I hate Egyptian mythology- but this I like. It's going on my favorites list. The story was very funny, you don't get a lot of stories where the purpose is to make fun of the myths, but it should probably be done more often.

Back to the point. Grammer errors, sure, but who cares about grammer? the story was amusing, good characterization, be glad you're not an ancient Egyptian or you'de be burned at the stake or something equally horrible.

Cheers.
Sabertooth Kitty chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
:) Nicely done! I absolutely LOVE this! Keep going!
Lucifer's Seraphim chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Although I could view this as blasphemous, I choose not to, because it's amusing. Bes, I believe, would get a kick out of it.
The only thing I didn't like was your use of the name Apophis over Apep, but hey, that's not important.
Rhiannon Merdon chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Great! I love Egyptian Myths, and this is really funny. I want to see the rest of them :)
Mitsuko Maxwell chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Ah, Egyptian myths, all the incest of a Country-town drama, with just a bit more eye make for all!
Ha, thanks for rewriting this lovely creation story so that we all can get confused, as compared to the some of us who did background research and were thouroughly confused with the originals!
D.D.G.I.R2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
very funny take on the Egyptian Creation. Bring on more myths
Albe chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Hehehehe! It was indeed claryfying for us, ignorants on Egytian things *points to self* :P can I call your text the best "Egypt's Deities for dummies" I ever read? :))
Keep writing!