Reviews for Siren
teknikalitiez chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I love how beautifully it's written :D Great job. _
Artemis Anderson chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Wow...this is really pretty. Sad, but pretty.
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
That's beautiful. Amazing the things you think up in an English class, eh? I love it, the way you described everything and stuff, your word choice, how it's written, the squiggles above and below it. ) This is going into my favourites. It's a really nice poem!
Firespirit44 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I love the way this poem flows. The way you depict the Sirens as more than cold-hearted witches of the Sea that lure ignorant sailors to their death..Just wonderful.
Dust Cloud chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This is the best poem I've ever read in my life. O.O;; This was almost TOO good! It's creepy how good this poem was! GWAR I'M SO JEALOUS! *starts sobbing* I...love...you (in a non-weird way XD) You are such a good author _
KindledFlame chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
That is such a cool poem! LOVE IT!
SilentRiver chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Ausome! (did I spell that right?) anyway very good in fact great! Inspiring!Rei
Ivy Orion chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Impressive. Yet again, wonderful. Ivy
DaybreakStorms08 chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I know I've submitted much more than my share of reviews, but this deserves at least one more. I have a hard time with rhyming poems, but you do it effortlessly! I love the imagery, as well as the way you make use of every word. Incredible.
A lazy Thea Lowe chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
wow! That's an awesome poem! I luv the way you portray sirens, and how you rhyme! Very good!
elmo44449999 chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Guh. That's all I can say. It's hard to believe you wrote this – parts of it sound almost like Shakespeare. Every line has an impact, every word; nothing is just a filler. The imagery is so strong, the attitude so evident, the mood so haunting. It's incredible. The rhyme and rhythm are almost perfect, and the language fits very well with the point you're trying to convery. This is short and it is all raw and searing; there's nothing dulled down or drawn out about it. I want to be able to write as well as you do. This is amazing.
Pose For Me chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Wow, another beautiful poem. -jealous- I could never write something like this in my English class. My English class is too obnoxious and loud to write anything! Wow- I always feel sorry for Sirens. They can never love any more once they've become sirens... how sad.
Okay- on to the next poem!
Regina O.B.
midnight dreams chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Wow. ) Your words are beautiful. I really like it. You have talent. Indulge in it. Thanks for the review, by the way.
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
LOVE IT. VERY GOOD. THE WHOLE IDEA FOR THE POEM WAS VERY UNIQUE. GOOD WORK. SMILE.
Nethien chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
amazing! i loved it! beautifully written!
GL