Reviews for A Murder Of 6
Born-of-Water chapter 43 . 12/24/2011
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OHMYGOD! So, normally, I just set an update alert for stories that I like, but this one deserves a review, I'm in love with it! The way that you've developed the unique personalities of the characters, and used the story to further their emotional growth is stunning! I really like what you've done with this story :) I serious CANNOT WAIT for a update! Anyways, thanks for publishing such a brilliant work of art for us fictionpressionians to read, and I'm anxious to see what you come up with in the next chapter XD

With much awe,

Born-of-Water
EveningShades chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Love your characters, i've always loved it when the female character is such a badass. I hope that the rest of your story will live up to the hard standards that this chapter sets. all in all good job, maybe you should get this story published? I think it would make it.
evilcleo chapter 43 . 7/21/2011
You about made my day when I saw this was updated. Took a bit to get through my email and find it though lol. Please do finish. I want to see how it all ends.
ObsceneFreak chapter 42 . 4/17/2011
Wow I really enjoyed this story. I can't wait for you to finish it. The only thing i could possibly critic you on is some misspelled words ) Everything else is awesome.
Z chapter 42 . 1/2/2010
I believe that you have been misspelling the word "yeah" and spelling it as "ya".

The beginning of the story makes no sense; you may really want to explain things first before jumping right into the shooting. Also you may want to rearrange the order of the peices of the story.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 42 . 5/20/2009
I love this story!

x update!
xoxokristen chapter 42 . 10/14/2008
Excellent story- i am going to fail my midterm because i couldn't stop reading it (jk, i won't fail, don't worry). Please update again soon, i want to know more about eien and cherry!
daling chapter 42 . 8/24/2008
god please update babe. x))

but personally, i hate it when kreed flirts with peaches.

but thats because i love apples. hahaha.

neway,, update okay. ;DD
Morgan Davis chapter 42 . 8/18/2008
OMG! if you could finish this in a month that would be so awesome! don't get me wrong, i love this story! but i want to know what happens! it is killing me! and dude! i have been waiting, like, what? three? four years? lol hurry and post more!
evilcleo chapter 42 . 8/18/2008
Great update. It really made my day.
atreyu love chapter 42 . 8/18/2008
love what kreed was saying about

dying and living (apples wedding etc.) haha.

but its sad for Cherry and Chase.

i do hope they end up happy and together!

PLEASE UPDATE!
RunFree chapter 41 . 7/2/2008
Great story plz update soon...
atreyu love chapter 41 . 5/17/2008
OMG.

I was so psyched to read the whole story today..

and then i get to this chapter and the story wasnt complete! lol

i can not WAIT for you to update! i am absolutely in LOVE with this story :)

PLEASE UPDATE!

and i hope she doesnt die, i love Chase and her too much for that to happen!
atreyu love chapter 34 . 5/17/2008
this is so intense.

i cant stop reading it!
atreyu love chapter 33 . 5/17/2008
OMG THAT WAS SHOCKING!

shes not going to die...
268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »