Reviews for Lemon Tutorial
Akartoshi chapter 1 . 6/10
Wow, you have some very good points. Nice work, thanks for helping out :)
Arandomguy chapter 1 . 5/5
Thanks for the info! Now I can write that Mickey Mouse x Gremlin Prescott fanfiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3
Wow... Nice... LOL I'm eleven I probably shouldn't be reading this XD Or even considering writing a lemon. But I've read some... Okay, a lot. And I think the screaming "fuck me" isn't that bad... Actually I'm okay with pretty much any lemon other than the three-sentence badly-written pieces of shit. I also personally love fetishes, especially involving Lolita dresses. XD Pretty good tutorial, thanks for the help!
RODimus prime chapter 1 . 4/5
I appreciate the fact that someone is taking the time to clean up this site in terms of content. Great how-to instructions, I really appreciate it
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Thank you so much for this. I'm taking a stab at this genre of writing, and it would have indeed been all over the place without your help. I took everything you said into consideration with each sentence.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Thank you very much I was having trouble and you helped a lot.
wingstar80 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Wonderful. This was very helpful. Thank you very much.
Mello chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I laughed my ass of reading this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
damn
Bob Story Builder chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Oh gosh this was too damn funny to read! This is clever and inspirationally written. Intelligent too.
HELPME chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This was really helpful and well written
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I am honestly so glad you covered what the characters say during sex, sometimes I read lemons which are like "harder, faster, deeper"
Is this a lemon or a daft punk song, we might never know
CrimsonAzuMarine chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Omg you saved my life
Yurigirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Impressive. Very impressive indeed

This may have helped me in writing one of my stories, and for that, I thank you
YukiArtsa chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I know it's rude to ask, but could I have some advice from you...?

I write anime yaoi and read some really awesome content on (I write on Wattpad via my iPad) and it's so detailed, mine doesn't compare. I'm not asking you to read my work, but do you have any tips to keep the lemon goodness to hold readers?

Thank you so much for posting this - 3