Reviews for Lemon Tutorial
Info-Chan chapter 1 . 9/21
This has been so helpful. Thank you very much.
Incest chapter 1 . 7/29
This is cool
Akartoshi chapter 1 . 6/10
Wow, you have some very good points. Nice work, thanks for helping out :)
Arandomguy chapter 1 . 5/5
Thanks for the info! Now I can write that Mickey Mouse x Gremlin Prescott fanfiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3
Wow... Nice... LOL I'm eleven I probably shouldn't be reading this XD Or even considering writing a lemon. But I've read some... Okay, a lot. And I think the screaming "fuck me" isn't that bad... Actually I'm okay with pretty much any lemon other than the three-sentence badly-written pieces of shit. I also personally love fetishes, especially involving Lolita dresses. XD Pretty good tutorial, thanks for the help!
RODimus prime chapter 1 . 4/5
I appreciate the fact that someone is taking the time to clean up this site in terms of content. Great how-to instructions, I really appreciate it
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Thank you so much for this. I'm taking a stab at this genre of writing, and it would have indeed been all over the place without your help. I took everything you said into consideration with each sentence.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Thank you very much I was having trouble and you helped a lot.
wingstar80 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Wonderful. This was very helpful. Thank you very much.
Mello chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I laughed my ass of reading this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
damn
Bob Story Builder chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Oh gosh this was too damn funny to read! This is clever and inspirationally written. Intelligent too.
HELPME chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
This was really helpful and well written
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I am honestly so glad you covered what the characters say during sex, sometimes I read lemons which are like "harder, faster, deeper"
Is this a lemon or a daft punk song, we might never know
CrimsonAzuMarine chapter 1 . 1/5/2015