Reviews for Lemon Tutorial
Luv2BAwesome.22 chapter 1 . 3/24
Sayuri Lapis chapter 1 . 3/21
First of all, did you know that this fanfic term actually originated from a hentai anime series called Creamy Lemon? You should add that in there. But this was really helpful to me even though I already know how to write a good lemon. Thank you for making my lemon fanfics hotter :)
s chapter 1 . 2/24
thank you so much!
Drop Eyes chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Thanks you. This is very helpful. I'll use as much as I can in my first lemon, I have started it, yet I couldn't finish it. Thank you so much.
SasuTenLuvr chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Very glad I found this. I've finally gotten over my...squeamish hesitation to write lemons(well sort of) but I couldn't figure out how to make them more realistic. This will definitely help me write something a little more believable. Thanks.
No-Name-Is-Me 3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Thanks for writing this! It really helps a whole bunch! :D
Xplosion chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Thanks for this, and it was funny as hell
Chellendora chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Great guide, it was very helpful! I'm going to be posting my first lemon before long and I've been nervous about it. I didn't want it to be sucky or just smut, I wanted to write genuine erotica. Your tips help a lot! There's only one thing, this: "I hate to tell you guys this, but no one screams "fück me" in the middle of copulation. And to be honest, I've never ever ever heard of anyone yelling out "I'm coming" at climax, either. To be brutally honest, sex is rarely the thrust-and-scream-everyone-gets-theirs-at-the-same -time event that it is in fics. I'm not saying you can't do this at all, just bear in mind that it takes away some of the realism when both of them "spurt their love juice" simultaneously." I realize you said it does happen, and I just want to reiterate that yes, all of this does. At least for me personally. I have said "fuck me" (he did tease me for it though) and on multiple occasions he has said "I'm coming!" when he's climaxing. And that gets me off, so it kind of is at the same time, and it's pretty much every single time. Like 99% frequency. Sorry if that was majorly TMI. _;
SkullyMaySlaughter chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wow thanks for this it helps a lot! :) I'm just starting on my first story so I'm trying to research better ways to write. I'm trying not to make as terrible as possibly.
JeaniSayaSan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow! You are an angel sent from above! Your tutorial helped me out so much: a friend and I have been working on a book fpr the past two years, its really detailed and we seem to go with the flow, were really close to our characters, however we noticed when we attempted to write a lemon... Flop... Yeah it was terrible, it started off with the character being really calm and in need of a womans touch... But then turned into him missing his wife.. So the lemon went nowhere (but we certainly learned something about him ) aaannnnnyyyyway, thanks so much, I'm glad to see that I haven't made too many mistakes, but I'm certainly going to fix a few things. (Yeah... He does say things like the "f me..." But that's part of his personality as he IS vulgar, but its meant more as a joke) but anyway... Have you written any lemons I may read? Just to get me there...? Thanks a million again, JeaniSayaSan and Hanami-hime Arigatou gozaimasu! ω... Oh ps! We have a gay (weird/sadist) character, any advice u could give me for him? (Have read yaoi but its all girly)
The-World-of-Death chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Thank you for creating this.
I'm writing a fan fiction (on the other site, of course) where one of the character's is having a dream that has sexual content in it. However, while writing, I decided to look up something like this because I did not want to run into any cliches (and I have read my fairy share of them.) Luckily, I don't need to worry about some of things you mentioned, since I am an emotional writer at best, and will NOT reduce the character's into mere bodies with no emotions.
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I found your tutorial mighty helpful. And it's true you have to consider the characters' feelings before they start their romp. Thanks to your words of funny, I now have more power over my lemon scenes then ever before. 0 You are a lifesaver.
Xx chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I didn't expect to laugh during this, but "get off me you son of a bitch before I kill you" you earned my laughter :)
Gamera68 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wow, awesome tutorial. :)
Storylady35 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Thanks mate, you might have just saved my story!
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »