Reviews for Capture
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I like the imagery in this one! All dead of night-ful. XD I also like how is goes from verse structure to single-line stanza thingys.
Much thanx for the Reviews! You didn't have to, you know...lol...will this vicious cycle never end?
winged one
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
after a long delay *gives sigh of exhaustion* i can now write this review...lost what i had already written sadly, but oh well...*sigh*
this poem brought out the sick minded person in me *lol& i actually started laughing at the end, i think the whole insane moon just really got to me, it was consuming, utterly possessive...i loved it :D.
i think ive had that feeling before, cpomplete bliss, just lying in your bed in the darkness, at peace, no sad, not happy, just existing...and if it was what i thought it was, you described it wonderfully, the conytrast between the calm and insane vibes made for a good texture and an interesting development. ouch, back hurts.
good work chica! as always, great work, kudos!
god that review took it outa me...so tired, such a shock that someone could be so mean...
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
i dont like it.. it doesnt realy make sense... i mean either youre happy & love light or your suicidal & love dark.. the two dont usually mix...
Empyrea chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
this is alittle strange...well written though
KurtnCobain chapter 1 . 12/17/2003