Reviews for Dragontears
Polezrael chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
As a dragon lover I must compliment you. You have done well, although I would put the four chapters into one chapter and draw out the part where the part where the old man reveiled to the boy the Dragon's Tear. You ended it rather beautifully, and over all, I really liked it.
~Ezrael Nhrive
a.reading.whore chapter 4 . 1/3/2004
that was really cool. I especially liked the first bit where you talked about what it was like with dragons- I felt as if I was there. good job!
Werecat99 chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
Touching, although I think that the dragons' return came a bit too easily.
Werecat99 chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
That was a good chapter too. Very vivid and realistic.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
That was a beautiful prologue.
iamacheeto chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Very nice! I personally enjoy the discriptions...
(I saw this on neopets, and myself am desprete for a review.)
-Alka
ConfectusPapilio chapter 4 . 12/20/2003
Its very nice, beautiful descriptions and stuff...
but its plotless...more like mindless ramblings about dragons...you need to add a plot and length
Colombian-at-your-Service chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
hey, um I think u should put more feeling into this and make it longer. You have a beautiful way with words and fluent language though. Try writing a REAL summary too. Not to sound mean but you'll get a whole lot reviews if u do :)
Good luck!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
Your story is so short. Can you write more like dialect? There are no people in the story like what happens?
I hope u understand it.
Maeda chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Very nice. I enjoyed it, and am looking forward to the rest! Although, I think you should go into a little more detail. Let people get to rally know the Dragons. Let them understand them
Nathan K chapter 1 . 12/17/2003