Reviews for Change of Season
Talysse chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Hello!
I love this story but because I suppose that you stopped it, could you send me the end please? If you is okay, say me and I send my mail.
I read this story and script is nice so I would like the next... ;)
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
AW!

I love 'em all!

Except Miranda.. Of course..
Poptart Guava King chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
D:

oh my god please let them have a happy ending! I hate miranda! And I love them and if nothing good happens I'll cry! *pout, teary eyed*
Poptart Guava King chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
hahahahahahahahahaha

lmaolmaolmao "He'd practiced on bananas..."

xD that made my day
scharlie18 chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
I saw this and thought of your story. ?
scharlie18 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
you should really update. i love this. this is so freaking cute!
zomgnessa chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
you really need to update this, I want to know the ending D
Subbie chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
Aw, It's so sweet, but it needs to be finished! I love brad, he's so adorable! And cross-dressers are amazing. They're so much fun to be around!1 -sque-

Lee

PS: It wouldn't let me review on chapter 6 for some reason so that's why I'm reviewing on chapter 5; I have actually read the whole thing!
Subbie chapter 6 . 12/26/2008

Lee
Back of Beyond chapter 6 . 1/4/2007
no, you can't have stopped there! brilliant story, i loved reading it. hopefully you'll write some more in the future :D
Soy milk chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This story has way too many similarities to not have been at least somewhat copied from you.
Natasha5 chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
*Has a fit*

This is so cute.

I love you.
Jaque Dark chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
Oh God you got me in tears! I've been reading this over the past few days and it's so good. Miranda is a bitch and as soon as a social services case worker takes a look at that place the sooner they'll get custody of April again! How could a judge award custody to her in the first place? It was so sweet when Justin asked Brad to marry him. Pookie! LMAO! *tears again*
No Free Refills chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
you know, i love you guys and all, but you all have a tedency to rush through things..x3

would've been nicer if Justin had surprised Miranda with child services..and they found a bunch of pot..

or April is being abused or something...and she's gotten high off 'some white powder that i thought was sugar'
Inherent chapter 6 . 12/27/2005
This is really good... I'm interested to see what will happen. I'm curious though, about how Brad's life was at school. Anywho, I hope you update this.
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »