Reviews for Handle with Care
lotrdeana17 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I loved this! Shaun is so sweet and VERY persuasive. _ He's adorable.
Zephyr Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This story was amazing! There is such talent here! You are an amazing author who shares such a wonderful gift with the world! Never let anyone tell you any differently! Keep writing!
Ree chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I'll never stop loving Shaun and Fonzo, or your stories.. *swoons*
Goldensong chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Hey again! I loved this (surprise, surprise), Shawn is just so cool... Hehehehe. And Fonzo is definately to 'correct' for his own good. Go them, and you!
Namishka chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
That was funny, when he reveals to Fonzo what he actually wants. really really funny. i could just picture the look on his face when he told him that.
Dead Next Tuesday chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I like. _ This's very good and nicely written. Well done.
Jacksfunemporium chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
i think he was straight all along
Jane chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
AW! And you only have one review on this? I can't believe it!
You are a great author! I love your writing style! This chapter is too sweet for words! Great job!
Purged Account chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
FABULOUS!
I loved it. How could I not? I don't even know what to say...
It was actually quite different to what I thought it would be like. Shaun was so in control and seductive. I thought Shaun's use of "clone logic" was excellent. He goes after Fonzo like he does everything... it's so systematic and leaving no room for loosing... Fonzo didn't stand a chance.
*salivates* And he's quite the little strapping lad. One of the things that surprised me was that I always see Shaun as being so shy and young (like he was in MR) that it took me by surprise that he was so IN CHARGE.
Fonzo is a big loveable oaf. He's trying to be so responsible and all that... as soon as I'd finished reading I went back to the last chapter of MR to see his freak-out again. Shaun and he are great together. So different, yet perfect for each other.
/"You were right," he whispered. "You are enormous."/ - *cackles* See! Shaun is so lucky and yet UNlucky.
/Shaun let out a little laughter. "Oh, I will Fonzo, later," he murmured./ -he's a firecracker.
Those are my two favorite moments.
You did a brilliant job with it. Well done. And I'm so pleased to finally read it after all this time.
x. Dean .x