Reviews for To a friend
Anja chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
I love this poem, and I can relate to it as Adri is one of my best friens too, and it completely captures the way I feel about her!
P.S. The adding of ''I'm so tired of being here...'' was genius!
Alba Deborah chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
hey... thank u so much, mia. this is awesome, i luv it so much... really, i don't think u could have made me a better present, it's just perfect. listen, there's nothing i can say right now, except that it's really brilliant, and that i hope that u'll like my present as well. by the way, i didn't get ur mail yesterday.
I'm happy 2 b ur friend! never leave me!
luv,
Alba
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Hey, you greeted us with Elvish! Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo
Beautiful work, a really heartfelt poem. I love the first stanza, there was a serene feeling when I read the words. 'Our friendship was born, by the will of the earth.' Wonderful line, makes it more powerful.
Again, beautiful work. Anyone would be happy to receive a gift like this.
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
This is really good. For some reason, I think the lines:
A world of splendor and horror, that makes you fly or crawl,
On the wild journey that takes to a place above death or birth.
Are really good. Also, I did remove some of my works. Two of three of them. I just didn't like them. Oh, well. Anyways, very good job. I hope she likes this, too.
Cirien Phoenix
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
i would be extremely surprised if she didn't like it. she'd have to be crazy wiht a big fat italicized 'd'! loong story but me and that guy that i was going to winter formal started going out last tuesday! exciting, well i'm off.. absolutely amazing though!
YAY!
Kim
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
*lips start quivering"
*eyes start to well*
...
*proceeds to cry for a few days*
...
that was beautiful, just the meaning and the thought behind it was altogether touching. i am positive, that even though this is a breath taking poem, your friend will love it just because of the love and thought behind it - the greatness, being the bonus :D
"To last forever in this place where mortals sin and angels fall down."
my favourite line, so revealing, so true, so touching within the context.
kudos chica, i know she will love.
Birdaloo chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
OH MY GOD! im acutally BLOWN away! i love this SO much1 SO beautiful! your friend must be amazing. and shes lucky to have a friend like you. this SO breathtaking and heartfelt! fabulous mia. i htink its your best yet!
Birdy
DeathStorm chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
It does seem like you rushed the ending a little bit...but wonderful job. ; I went 'o.O' when I read the Evanscence song lyric...but then I realized the only thing that was missing was quotation markings. ; Sorry to be so nitpicky, mesa'll stop now.
Your friend'll be *sure* to love it, it definitely gets the point across as to how close the both of you are. Awesome job.
yanu chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
If your friend doesn't like this then there is something horribly wrong with her. It's great, really.
I'm tring to write a poem for my friend, too, but I'm kinda stuck. I'll finish it eventually, I hope.
Keep writing.