Reviews for The Frost is Contagious
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
This was very neat. Not much else to say, just incredible. )
Lidless Eye
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
That was a beautifully tragic poem. You put forth such strong emotions in every single one of your pieces. It is truly amazing. Excellent work!
*AbunaiChikara
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
wow... very true... i can relate... awesomely written
PainKiller chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
I first saw this on your Xanga site, and, at the risk of misinterpreting the meaning of the poem to you specifically, I want to first say how deeply sorry I am. Over the past four months or so, I've seen you so happy, happier than I'd ever seen you in my whole life, and it was such a blessing to me to see you fight through the darkness and make it the dawn. I prayed everyday that you would see that dawn soon, and my prayers were answered. My prayer for you now will change. It is this:
- Lord, please give Kim a peace; give Kim the peace You speak about in Philipians 4:7, a peace that surpasses all human comprehension. I pray for a peace that is unfathomable by mankind, and that You would renew her sweet, gentle spirit every morning anew. Please show her that joy can come from the knowledge of love, and not the action itself. Amen. -
I am going to pray this over you everyday. May God richly bless you.
Now, on to the poem. You conveyed your emotions perfectly, using vivid wording and diction to bring those feelings so clearly. That final line is so haunting... marvelous work on this.
Pretty Barn Owl chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I love it!