Reviews for The Sandman's Kiss
Guest chapter 14 . 1/12
this was a amazing story. well written, I didn't see any grammar mistakes. and highly amusing.
Also I could feel the emotion's intended to feel like when Alek left Casper I was actually on the verge of tears which isn't a easy thing to happen.
Your a great author and I loved the plot and characters :)
Jess chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
this was a fabulous story! I loved it, even the not totally perfect ending! :-)
Nbsiren chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
I enjoyed this
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
The Boogieman cracks me up, especially the P.S part of his letter. I don't really know how Caspar will react if/when Alek tells him about Valerian and Lorne. It'll probably be spectacular, with Caspar disbelieving until he goes and asks Valerian outright.

Yes, I fully understand that the story is finished, I just like to imagine what happens afterwards with the characters. I'd like to think that Caspar and Alek eventually get together, even if it takes a few mortal years. The slightly bittersweet ending was amazing, with Alek dying and then sort-of-Alek-but-not becoming an Assistant Sandman. Not many stories end without a definite happily ever after, so I thank you for the slight change in scene.

P.S. We all know Valerian is a softie really.
rockspapersnscissors chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
So cute! I absolutely loved it! When you killed Alek off I was heart broken- and I loved the way you brought him back, clearly with some thought-! I hate it when the main character dies, then suddenly by the grace of god is back by some unknown reason-! You have a wonderful writing style, my only concern was in a few places where the details of what you where trying to say were unclear- Overall, I'd rate it a 10/10, for it's astounding plot, but I would recommend going back through it and editing in some spots! :)
Starlite Nightfall chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
I started reading this story about 8 years ago and I had forgotten all about it until yesterday when I was going through my favorites. I decided to reread it from the beginning and then finally finish it all. I read it all in one night. I don't know why I do these things to myself, but it was so worth it! I adore this story and your writing style and ability. It's so fluid and I did quite appreciate all of your symbolism and foreshadowing! Gorgeous story and I loved the characters! A little disappointed on the lack of the sex scene, but it was still well done and explained what happened. Beautiful story from start to finish! Great work for sticking with it! Definitely keeping this as a favorite!
Akemi713 chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
Oh my fucking god. Do you undrstand how much I have cried because of this, dear god. The writing was beautiful, I think the most beautiful thing I have read in a very long time! All my friends are going to read this even if I have to tie them to a chair. I think my favorite part was finding out that Val was Death. I was really not expecting that, especially with the way Casper described him! I thought he would just be some time of record keeper, but I guess that kind of makes sense too!
I loved Victoria and Reggie's relationship too, it felt so real, and all the characters were really different!
Ah, now I want to go draw something haha! I wish this story was a published book I could carry everywhere, because I would!
Remi chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
Sooo sad and yet so beautiful.
GrimIsaac chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Great story, but it, like all stories, needs some work. The thing that needs the most work is the chapter where Alek is taken to A house(did you say it was his own?), and the following flashback(wasnt notified of what was and what wasnt a flashback)/conflict(which barely made sense as well)
Spidereyes chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Wow, what a great story! Thanks for writing this :D
zeza101 chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
Wow, you really took me on an emotional rollercoaster! I wasn't sure if I would like your story at first, it is so different from anything else I have ever read, but it sucked me in and wouldn't let go all the way through. Your writing style is so amazing and made me fall in love with the characters within the first few chapters. My heart broke for Casper when Alek was killed and for a few terrifying moments I thought that this story would leave me crying at the unfairness of the ending. yet you surprised me once again with your unique way of story telling. The ending was perfect. At first I wished for the storybook happy ending where Alek remembers Casper and they both proclaim their love and ride off into the sunset on a white horse, but this ending seems to fit the story very well, a not so happy ending to a not so happy story, while still giving us a bit of hope that there are better times coming. All and all an excellent read and I look forward to reading more from you.
-Z-
R. Ficst chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
Aww, pretty darn cute. Nice work : )
R. Ficst chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
Hahahahaha! The elf to my Saint Nick. That's what I said when they told me. XD

Love it!
Cheondoong chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
This was just utterly stunning ; ω ; ) you made me cry so bad. Great job!
TheWitch'sLover chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
A lovely story x thanks for writing it :)
567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »