Reviews for The Sandman's Kiss
Itsa Mia chapter 14 . 11/3/2007
It was a beautiful story. you should see if you could get this really oublished. the only snag you might come across is the slash, though it is possoble to find loopholes. Really a great story, though i am sad, because some stopries should never end. Thank you for a great read! :D
Itsa Mia chapter 13 . 11/3/2007
Last chapter i thought of them doing this, but then i thought, no, why would the world have two sandmen? I'm freaking psychic, i swear.
Itsa Mia chapter 12 . 11/3/2007
Those things at the top made me anticipate this... *sobs in corner*
Itsa Mia chapter 11 . 11/3/2007
I cried.
Freak-of-Spade chapter 14 . 11/2/2007
This is end is so sad! Yet beautiful! yet kinda happy in a sad way...and beautiful in a happy yet sad way...*sigh* I. Loved. It. It was amazingly brillaint, gorgeously well-written, with extrmeely loveable leads *i want Capsar* *snatches Caspar* *yummy dream ice cream!* *eats Capsar* and Alex is so cute! i was CRYING whne he die,s i swear, it was in the middle of the night, my face half in the pillow reading this on my laptop and the tears stremaing down my face...*sob* it was awful! But beautifully wirtten. I lurve your story, i trully o, i wish it did't end so soon!

*sigh*

Still, now i have all your other stories to look forward to *drool* slashy shlashetty slash! *yum yum*
Itsa Mia chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
AHAHAHA! ROTFLMAO! Freaking hilarious. you are a very good writer. this story is absolutly great. i f i could do something more than just favorite it, i would.
ilovetheopera chapter 14 . 10/31/2007
i have to say, this story was pretty good. a bit draggy at times- i find the way you wrote alek's memories wasn't very interesting to me, but it had a surreal feel to it that suited the theme.

it's a disappointment that you didn't really finish up the business with the boogieman, though. you're right about the story having a loose ending, but i like the final line.

overall, i enjoyed this more than i thought i would. thank you!
Kanilla chapter 14 . 10/27/2007
Stunningly beautiful.

Reading this story made me happy, it made me sad, it hurt.

It hurt so bad when Caspar was hurting that I was on the verge of crying so many times. And these characters of yours, they are all so complete with the quirks and moods.

I'm not sure what to say, the words don't want to come.

But thank you.

I absolutely loved it.

-Kanilla
Itsa Mia chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
i like how all the chapters are "dreams" i really like this story. its well written and the plot is captivating.
Itsa Mia chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
I'm loving this story. the idea is so origional! Love it!
Choice chapter 14 . 10/6/2007
Wow... Just wow.

This story was the most AMAZING one I've probably ever found on Fiction Press!

Even though the ending wasn't exactly what I had pictured (Lol, I imagined more sex, so I guess your ending, though I'm slightly hesitant to admit it, is the better one), I loved the entire story.

Alek was so cute. :3 And I almost cried when he had died, and when poor ickle Caspar was mourning him. I'm glad you decided to bring Alek-I'm sorry, Melchior :)- back into the Sandman's life. He needs his love badly.

Great job!

-Desi.
jjwitdaheydiddydiddy chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Ah.. this is such a beautifull crafted story..

And I couldn't stop reading it, heartbreaking as it was. You have a gift, my friend.
AmorphousHeart chapter 13 . 8/21/2007
*squees!* OMG I loved this so much. It was so amazing. Every single sentence was beautiful and the end was just brilliant. AMAZING job!
CandleQueen chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Aw! I can see why this was nominated for the SkOw awards! It looks very promising indeed!

-Ramen
Jayn chapter 14 . 8/13/2007
I really enjoy this story! There were a bunch of little things that were clever- like the glass clock as Alek's vial, he realized that he didn't like cherries and so he baked an apple pie instead and other things. I really loved it! Keep up the fantastic work!
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »