Reviews for The Sandman's Kiss
Calico Dreams chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
This chapter deserved an award.

Just like...

the rest of your story.

So there. :P

Keep up the good work.

Rin
8D chapter 14 . 7/7/2007
I am so glad I bookmarked your fictionpress account ages ago. I don't know where I would be if I had been unable to come back to it once I remembered its existence. (Especially since I never knew it was complete! XD It would have been distressingly distressful.)
Kidiu chapter 14 . 6/30/2007
Wow!

I noticed how you tied the very beginning of the first chapter with chapter 12, when Caspar was talking to Alek. I think thats genius.

And OH. MY. GOD. The last three words spoken made the ending purely beautiful.

Thank you so much for a great story!
nyar chapter 14 . 6/29/2007
i know he lost his memories, but it feels like alek is a completely different person.. nyar, i kind of feel like caspar betrayed him by falling in love with this one... nyar
Kidiu chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Haha, just had to say I liked how this chapter ended...gonna continue reading, now...
carcrash chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
I loved this story (and still do!)

I cried to it when Alek died. God, I'm a sap!

Anyway, amazing.
hittocerebattosai chapter 14 . 5/18/2007
Cool! I love it! Thank you for writing it... I like how you developed the characters. It was a nice touch, the thing about Alek not liking cherries. *grin*
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 14 . 5/18/2007
OMG i cannot even start expressing how much i love this story !

Oh god, this was...wow, great. Makes me speachless, actually ;)

I've been crying through the last three chapters, and I nearly wanted to kill you. It kept on getting worse and the more i read the more i thought that you were going to leave us with a horrible end.

But in the end (and my little nerves are so greatful ;p), this story is perfect as it is. I love you ! Yay ! I really like the fact that it's not a 100 percent happy ending, it's original, more realisitic, and fustrating. Gah, i must be sadistic, but fustrating endings...i love ;)

I really like Casper. I felt so bad for him when things got bad. And his despair...it was killing me !

I also love Lorne. His perverted yet cute mind is so funny. It's a pity he's only a side character, but i guess that in a story between a human and the sandman...he cannot really be in a central position.

Anyway, i couldn't stop reading, and i enjoyed the whole of it. Made me laugh to find a story about the Sandman coz i've read a story about Jack Frost not too long ago, who can actually be seen by a human (aah...and what happens ? they fall in love ). And does the myth of the boogieman really exist ? Seriously, i had no idea who was jack frost before reading that other story, and the sandman was...erm not unknown to me, but not far from it, and boogieman...never heard of it ;) Gah French legends are so boring !

Ok. I gotta stop writing ;)

Loved this story, you HAVE to write others, and finish them too :D I'll go check out the others you've wrote when i have time !

Voila, that's it.

Oh, and THANKS ! ;)

*bear hug*

Akai ringo
Kamiack chapter 14 . 4/29/2007
God I cried so bad on the last three chapters. The ending was so good and the new alek was a good choice because it wouldn't be as believable if it was the same one. The only thing that was confusing was the flashback, before Alek was shot, yeah I didn't get it.
The Intelligent Designer chapter 14 . 4/16/2007
Simply beautiful, I enjoyed it a whole bunch. Wonderful characters and a lovely plot, it's going on my favorites.
Citrus-Vinaigrette chapter 14 . 4/5/2007
Wow! Such an amazing story! Gah! I wanted to cry when Alek died! I'm so glad that it was a happy ending after all. So super sweet! Great story! Keep up the good work )
golden-flame4 chapter 14 . 3/29/2007
:) thanks for the sweet ending. i
emilyhadanapple chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I
Theresa Anna chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
This is a good story and I love it. I'm very happy that Caspar and Alek were together in the end. Great job, and I'm off to read more of your stories.

;}

~VGT~
cordy chapter 12 . 2/16/2007
I just have to say- I'm crying right now... I never cry! this is just heart breaking... which means it's really good!
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »