Reviews for The Sandman's Kiss
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 14 . 5/18/2007
OMG i cannot even start expressing how much i love this story !

Oh god, this was...wow, great. Makes me speachless, actually ;)

I've been crying through the last three chapters, and I nearly wanted to kill you. It kept on getting worse and the more i read the more i thought that you were going to leave us with a horrible end.

But in the end (and my little nerves are so greatful ;p), this story is perfect as it is. I love you ! Yay ! I really like the fact that it's not a 100 percent happy ending, it's original, more realisitic, and fustrating. Gah, i must be sadistic, but fustrating endings...i love ;)

I really like Casper. I felt so bad for him when things got bad. And his despair...it was killing me !

I also love Lorne. His perverted yet cute mind is so funny. It's a pity he's only a side character, but i guess that in a story between a human and the sandman...he cannot really be in a central position.

Anyway, i couldn't stop reading, and i enjoyed the whole of it. Made me laugh to find a story about the Sandman coz i've read a story about Jack Frost not too long ago, who can actually be seen by a human (aah...and what happens ? they fall in love ). And does the myth of the boogieman really exist ? Seriously, i had no idea who was jack frost before reading that other story, and the sandman was...erm not unknown to me, but not far from it, and boogieman...never heard of it ;) Gah French legends are so boring !

Ok. I gotta stop writing ;)

Loved this story, you HAVE to write others, and finish them too :D I'll go check out the others you've wrote when i have time !

Voila, that's it.

Oh, and THANKS ! ;)

*bear hug*

Akai ringo
Kamiack chapter 14 . 4/29/2007
God I cried so bad on the last three chapters. The ending was so good and the new alek was a good choice because it wouldn't be as believable if it was the same one. The only thing that was confusing was the flashback, before Alek was shot, yeah I didn't get it.
The Intelligent Designer chapter 14 . 4/16/2007
Simply beautiful, I enjoyed it a whole bunch. Wonderful characters and a lovely plot, it's going on my favorites.
Citrus-Vinaigrette chapter 14 . 4/5/2007
Wow! Such an amazing story! Gah! I wanted to cry when Alek died! I'm so glad that it was a happy ending after all. So super sweet! Great story! Keep up the good work )
golden-flame4 chapter 14 . 3/29/2007
:) thanks for the sweet ending. i
emilyhadanapple chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I
Theresa Anna chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
This is a good story and I love it. I'm very happy that Caspar and Alek were together in the end. Great job, and I'm off to read more of your stories.

;}

VGT
cordy chapter 12 . 2/16/2007
I just have to say- I'm crying right now... I never cry! this is just heart breaking... which means it's really good!
Gayle of Genisis chapter 14 . 2/15/2007
I forgot about this story for a while, but I'm glad I found it again. It was wonderful,witty, and above all bittersweet, I loved every chapter. Great job, and congratulations on finishing it.
dark-chocolate-vampire chapter 14 . 1/29/2007
ya know I had seen this fic a billion times under other people's favorites (i usually skim through them after i have read one of their own fics, thinking that i'd probaly like some of the same stories they do. it's true ;P) but i had never actually decided to read it. i guess the "Sandman" part threw me off as boring (please don't hit me! *hides*) i really should stop doing that...i do it with manga too. i see the cover or title and don't think much of it so i don't try it out but when i actually do read it (usually months later) i love it. -.- gotta stop judging so quickly

anyways...

i luved your fic! XD Caspar is a very fun character and Alek and him are so cute together *hearts* i'm very glad i decided to read this!

the Boogieman thing is hilarious! XD back in an ealier chapter when Val said "Bo-" but was cut off by Lorne i assumed he was going to say "Boy" not "Boogieman" ! XD and the Boogieman likes sugar! that's so cute!

great fic! very well written!
Caramel Wind chapter 14 . 1/23/2007
I believe I wanted to cry. I believe the Boogieman is simply hawt.

You rock :D
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
I was terrified that The Sandman's Kiss would have an unhappy ending - one of the many things I seem to have in common with your characters. When I read Ch. 12, I began to cry while I read, but I couldn't stop - reading, at least. I am so happy to have been priveliged enough with the joy of reading your work. It was, is, and always is, beautiful, without a doubt. I look forward to seeing The Sandman's Kiss in print someday, along with what first led me to your stories, Spontaneity. Or perhaps it was serendipity?

In any case - many, many thanks.
Reason vs. Rhyme chapter 14 . 1/14/2007
Yay! Good ending!

This story was very well written, and I'm glad I checked back on it after chapter 12, because my author alerts don't seem to be working. But anyway...Yeah. I enjoyed this a lot, and I really do like the ending. Now I'm going to go check out those pictures you said you had...

Keep writing!
random-nerd15 chapter 14 . 1/14/2007
wow, i can not tell you how much i adore your story. i found it a couple of days ago and thought that it might be a cute story, but once i got into it there was no turning back. i've never had a story i've read over the internet extract such emotions from me. i was literally crying my eyes out at the end of 'Dreaming in Red' and it took several hours before i was calm enough to even sleep (i finished reading that chapter kind of late it was around 10 and i couldn't sleep until past 1 in the morning). 'The Sandman's Kiss' will most definitely go down as one of my favorites and i must thank you for writing this. You have no idea how much it meant to me.

:]
some random reviewer chapter 14 . 1/13/2007
Ah! Its finished! I waited forever for this one! It was the first story I read from you and most probably my favorite. Im actually kind of sad that its over, but I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

Much love to you!