Reviews for The Sandman's Kiss
golden-flame4 chapter 14 . 3/29/2007
:) thanks for the sweet ending. i
emilyhadanapple chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I
Theresa Anna chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
This is a good story and I love it. I'm very happy that Caspar and Alek were together in the end. Great job, and I'm off to read more of your stories.

;}

~VGT~
cordy chapter 12 . 2/16/2007
I just have to say- I'm crying right now... I never cry! this is just heart breaking... which means it's really good!
Gayle of Genisis chapter 14 . 2/15/2007
I forgot about this story for a while, but I'm glad I found it again. It was wonderful,witty, and above all bittersweet, I loved every chapter. Great job, and congratulations on finishing it.
dark-chocolate-vampire chapter 14 . 1/29/2007
ya know I had seen this fic a billion times under other people's favorites (i usually skim through them after i have read one of their own fics, thinking that i'd probaly like some of the same stories they do. it's true ;P) but i had never actually decided to read it. i guess the "Sandman" part threw me off as boring (please don't hit me! *hides*) i really should stop doing that...i do it with manga too. i see the cover or title and don't think much of it so i don't try it out but when i actually do read it (usually months later) i love it. -.- gotta stop judging so quickly

anyways...

i luved your fic! XD Caspar is a very fun character and Alek and him are so cute together *hearts* i'm very glad i decided to read this!

the Boogieman thing is hilarious! XD back in an ealier chapter when Val said "Bo-" but was cut off by Lorne i assumed he was going to say "Boy" not "Boogieman" ! XD and the Boogieman likes sugar! that's so cute!

great fic! very well written!
Caramel Wind chapter 14 . 1/23/2007
I believe I wanted to cry. I believe the Boogieman is simply hawt.

You rock :D
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
I was terrified that The Sandman's Kiss would have an unhappy ending - one of the many things I seem to have in common with your characters. When I read Ch. 12, I began to cry while I read, but I couldn't stop - reading, at least. I am so happy to have been priveliged enough with the joy of reading your work. It was, is, and always is, beautiful, without a doubt. I look forward to seeing The Sandman's Kiss in print someday, along with what first led me to your stories, Spontaneity. Or perhaps it was serendipity?

In any case - many, many thanks.
Reason vs. Rhyme chapter 14 . 1/14/2007
Yay! Good ending!

This story was very well written, and I'm glad I checked back on it after chapter 12, because my author alerts don't seem to be working. But anyway...Yeah. I enjoyed this a lot, and I really do like the ending. Now I'm going to go check out those pictures you said you had...

Keep writing!
random-nerd15 chapter 14 . 1/14/2007
wow, i can not tell you how much i adore your story. i found it a couple of days ago and thought that it might be a cute story, but once i got into it there was no turning back. i've never had a story i've read over the internet extract such emotions from me. i was literally crying my eyes out at the end of 'Dreaming in Red' and it took several hours before i was calm enough to even sleep (i finished reading that chapter kind of late it was around 10 and i couldn't sleep until past 1 in the morning). 'The Sandman's Kiss' will most definitely go down as one of my favorites and i must thank you for writing this. You have no idea how much it meant to me.

:]
some random reviewer chapter 14 . 1/13/2007
Ah! Its finished! I waited forever for this one! It was the first story I read from you and most probably my favorite. Im actually kind of sad that its over, but I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

Much love to you!
Kyle's Precious Little Girl chapter 14 . 1/13/2007
I really liked this story. It made me cry! :P but it was brilliantly written and well thought out. Congrats, it turned out perfect! I'm glad it didnt have a bad ending :P and i'm even more pleased that it wasnt an all-together happy ending.

Great work! Keep it up!

~Precious
Shonen Nagasaki chapter 14 . 1/13/2007
Of all the stories I've read in all of my years, this has got to be the best. I can't exactly put into words the feelings I've recieved from this story, but I have to say it's amazing. You've done a wonderous job creating a world where readers can escape reality and into your fantasies. Thank you.
Wolfwitch chapter 14 . 1/12/2007
I have loved this story from beginning to end. It was the perfect blend of angst, crack, romantisism and just pure good writing. An all 'round pleasure. Thank you so much.
Emma chapter 14 . 1/12/2007
God, this is a beautiful story. You're an amazing writer, and I hope you'll write many more, because I'm really looking forward to reading them.

I found The Sandman's Kiss through the Whispered Words recommendation base, so I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »