Reviews for The Sandman's Kiss
DH L'Orange chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
thanks so much for the update, but GODS ALIVE that was *NOT* how i wanted the next chapter to end!

: )

DH
Vain Villain chapter 13 . 1/7/2007
This ending is very oppropriate. I'd been following this story from the start and I loved it the whole way through. I'm sure the epilogue will only give all the readers even more closure! YAY YOU! (Actually i'd been thinking about this story for a few days before you actually updated, it was so strange...but it was pleasant surprise for me!)
Natasha5 chapter 13 . 1/7/2007
I cried for this story. I don't cry much. But I cried for Alek.

Absolutely beautiful twist of fate, I don't think I could stand it if it was the end of Alek for good... But God, it still hurts.
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 13 . 1/6/2007
I don't know what to say. I'm speechless. I only know that my eyes are watering and I think I want to marry you. Wow.

I eagerly await the epilogue - I love the way you have written this.
Narcotic Affliction chapter 13 . 1/5/2007
Oh...oops I reviewed on the wrong chapter. Sorry :P
Narcotic Affliction chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That was officially that most saddest and bittersweet story I have ever read in my entire life. You made me cry then entire time between the last two stories...I hope you're happy. I had my entire face wet from my tears and I looked like a big baby.

From the way the story sounds right now...Alek really will never be the same again will he? I'm just glad that Caspar was able to be anew just like he usually is. Fantastic story!

Evil Nerds
mechante fille chapter 13 . 1/5/2007
Odd, I just got this influx of author alerts. I knew you had posted this, but getting the alert seemed like the sign that now was the time to read it. Reading it on a break at work had an unfortunate side effect, though... all the crying is not easily explained. So, yes, you are still very effective in the making me cry department, in case you were wondering.

That was pretty awesome, repeating history a bit with the second chance. Like bring the story full circle. I'm glad that Valerian is able to let go, now, too.

Now I want to go back sometime and read the whole thing through again. I can't wait to see the epilogue!

Happy New Year! Hope your holidays were lovely!
ddz008 chapter 13 . 1/5/2007
It was a great chapter... really interesting and so bittersweet. Alek died and now they gave him a second chance but he isn't the same, I hope they'll get to love each other in the future. They deserve it. So Valerian loved Caspar like he loved Alek... but Valerian was never seen by him. So sad :( You wrote such a wonderful story... I have been reading it for three years waiting for every update. Everything was always dramatic and perfect. Thanks for sharing this with us. It is a wonderful story. Hope you post the epilogue soon :)
ddz008 chapter 12 . 1/5/2007
This is so sad... such a great chapter, but he died! They love each other but he died and will things be all right? Will Caspar see him again? This is so sad T_T I'm going to read the next chapter.
Jenn chapter 13 . 1/4/2007
Wow! I almost gave up on this! It was great! The ending 'cause me by suprise though. But good none the less! Can't wait to read the next update!
Wolfwitch chapter 13 . 1/4/2007
So much lovely angst... Thank you for updating!
Serason chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
This one was cute, I truly enjoyed it.

Serason
Serason chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
I'm happy to see Caspar again, but poor Alek... Poor, poor Alek.

Serason
Serason chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
It is a bit likt Spontaneity, and then again its not. I'm impressed, as always at the way you right and the detail you put into each and every chapter and character.

I'm looking forward to where this one will take me.

Serason.
sporkess chapter 13 . 1/4/2007
Heh, I feel kind of silly - I realised like two seconds after posting that other review that you'd already updated. But hey, this way you get two reviews for the price of one, huh?

And yay, you gave it a happy ending! ...Except, not. Which makes it kind of irritating, as I would overall have preferred a joyous, climactic, run-into-each-others-arms finale, but I can see that this way will be just as interesting, and probably more in keeping with the realism of the world you've developed.

Still, I can't help holding out a little bit of hope for some of Alek/Melchior's memories to return (I note you consistently call him Alek through most of the chapter. Is that just because it's Caspar's view, or because he's accepted that he is truly Alek?) and for excessive sweetness to ensue. But that's because I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Anyway, I am greatly anticipating the epilogue (although not quite as much as I was anticipating this chapter by the end of the last one) so I do hope you update soon. Much love for a fantastically written story!
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »