Reviews for The Sandman's Kiss
lunasea chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
So. I've seen this story on everyone's favorites list and I finally decided to read it. And golly it was amazing. I loved it. Right from the get go I was bawling, from the closet scene and the singing to the death of Alek. Which I bawled at FYI. I thought that it was going to be a story that ended on a completely depressing note but then you brought "Alek" back in a sense and it actually ended really well. Thank you go writing this touching story. It is most definitely one of my favorites.
Anurag Kalia chapter 14 . 2/1/2012
lovely!
Loveliest Wraith chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
This is one of the most amazing stories, I really loved reading it. :D
IRatherLikeFairytales chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
This was absolutely wonderful! I enjoyed reading every chapter!
FamishedNight chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
Amazing Story! the boogieman is Awesome! so is Casper! loved it!
Hayonushi Takintoshiba chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
Thank you for writing. I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart that I have no idea as to why this hasn't been published yet. It ought to be.

Your writing is very obviously excellent but the plot was just... wonderful.

And how you managed to insert all of the little links and connections and repeated phrases, despite doing it over such a long period of time, was great.

Just... woah.
Jj chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
It's an amazing story. The characters felt so real. And I couldn't stop crying when alek died. But i'm glad it ended happily cause I'm a sucker for happy endings. :-)anyway all I can say is your writing was perfect!
Mental Disturbed Social Retard chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Bo? Its Boogie isn't it? I love Boogie! And now hes a pretty boy! Oh SWELL!
Kerrigas chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
Oh my god this was brilliantly written and just an amazing story to read! I read this in one sitting and can't stop smiling. So cute and heartwarming!

Love this story so much!

(and the Boogieman, he sounds like a beast)

-DxH
P chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
wow. this is such a beautiful story...

i'll never be able to get enough of it)
pretensions chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
a masterpiece - pretty much the best modern fairytale ever. these characters and the tragic situation managed to wring so many emotions out of me. i cried buckets when alek died and caspar grieved, and i just felt so much for them. i'm still a little weepy right now, actually. but really, this is an amazing story.
purplehost chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
The fact that this was written over several years does show, but over time you became more skilled at writing. Not only was this well-written, but there's more to it than what is seen at first glance, I love stories that are like that. My only complaint was that I started tearing up at points towards the end of the story. I read a lot of stories on fictionpress, and your story is one of the very best, hands down. You said in the commentary that this was intended to be a modern fairy-tale and in my opinion it is much more memorable than similar types of books that have been published. I hope you continue to write, as you obviously have the talent for it.
poluskinha chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
Hi,

I know it's been three years but still, Congratulations on a nicely written and imaginative story.

Love,

P.
Abbey chapter 14 . 9/7/2010
i cried over this :L

Seriously amazing - I'd buy it if the summary was wonderful. the story was incredible. (:
Allys777 chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
This story is absolutely Lovely. I think it works really well as a modern day fairytale. It's perfect in it''s fairytale formula. From the sadly mistreated child that grows up to find a magical saviour to the fact that it ends just as tragically as it does happily. Thank you, I love finding little gems like this. I hope you never stopped writing .
562 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »