Reviews for The Sandman's Kiss
P chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
wow. this is such a beautiful story...

i'll never be able to get enough of it)
pretensions chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
a masterpiece - pretty much the best modern fairytale ever. these characters and the tragic situation managed to wring so many emotions out of me. i cried buckets when alek died and caspar grieved, and i just felt so much for them. i'm still a little weepy right now, actually. but really, this is an amazing story.
purplehost chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
The fact that this was written over several years does show, but over time you became more skilled at writing. Not only was this well-written, but there's more to it than what is seen at first glance, I love stories that are like that. My only complaint was that I started tearing up at points towards the end of the story. I read a lot of stories on fictionpress, and your story is one of the very best, hands down. You said in the commentary that this was intended to be a modern fairy-tale and in my opinion it is much more memorable than similar types of books that have been published. I hope you continue to write, as you obviously have the talent for it.
poluskinha chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
Hi,

I know it's been three years but still, Congratulations on a nicely written and imaginative story.

Love,

P.
Abbey chapter 14 . 9/7/2010
i cried over this :L

Seriously amazing - I'd buy it if the summary was wonderful. the story was incredible. (:
Allys777 chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
This story is absolutely Lovely. I think it works really well as a modern day fairytale. It's perfect in it''s fairytale formula. From the sadly mistreated child that grows up to find a magical saviour to the fact that it ends just as tragically as it does happily. Thank you, I love finding little gems like this. I hope you never stopped writing .
jag finns inte chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
I like Val, hes super cool
jag finns inte chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
this is depressing but I like it
Max-Ashworth chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I was drawn back to re-read this story again and I think I loved it more the second time than the first. It isn't often that I'll start thinking about a story and just have to read it again unless it's truly a work of art. I commend you and thank you once again for this.

~Maggie/AftG

PS: And I STILL cried for like...the last 3 or 4 chapters straight.
Insanity's Genius chapter 14 . 7/19/2010
So, I really wasn't planning to leave a review, but having finished it, I just have to. As I found out by reading the end note this was written over a long time, and it seriously shows. This story was beautiful, the foreshadowing was good, and the symbolism was amazing. I have to admit that I bawled like a baby during some parts, especially towards the end, which is something I haven't done in a long time. The ending was kind of bitter sweet to me, but I'll probably always remember the details of this story, it was just that good. This is probably the longest review I've ever written, so I hope I haven't bored you to tears, but really great job! )
LiFe TakE's SomE TiMe chapter 14 . 6/27/2010
I'm so happy that things turned out so well in this story! I loved it vary much! :3
Alaki chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
Two and a half hours and 14 rather long chapters later, and it's nearly 7 in the morning where I live.

I can't even begin to express how wonderful this story was, it had me burying my face to avoid waking anyone with laughter, and it had me nearly cry (something that even funerals of loved ones are hard pressed to do).

I just... Wow. Alek. And Caspar. And wow... Such beautiful characterization, and when taken with a grain of salt -because it is a fantasy realm after all- totally believable.

So glad I took the time to read this, and now, since I took the time to write this beast of a review, it IS 7am on Father's Day, I really need to sleep.

Much love and admiration,

Alaki
lijuan chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
hi !

huimei chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
ForgetMeBlue chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
I know it's been years since this story was completed, and I originally wasn't going to leave a comment at all, but your author's commentary at the end changed my mind. I just wanted to say that, as I was reading, I caught some of the symbolism (at least, I like to think I did) but dismissed it, thinking that no-one publishing to an online site could be skilled enough to consciously employ that kind of thing.

Clearly, I was wrong. And I would like to heartily commend you for this amazing story and your general skill in crafting it. I hadn't looked at the dates when I started reading, but I could tell that it had been written over some time, because the writing went from really good to just fantastic, before I even read your commentary at the end.

This is one of the stories I'm pretty sure I will never forget the details of. Thank you for writing it.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »