Reviews for The Sandman's Kiss
Osmondia chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
You pulled it off perfectly, brilliant chapter! . . . and Cirque is glad you didn't name this chapter 'ENTER SANDMAN', that would have been a lil' corny . . . for Cirque, at least. Cirque has high standards {which she never meets up to}.
Alek is a lovely character, and Cirque likes what she is reading - You have developed his personality wonderfully, and in a completely believable way. Do you get what Cirque is saying? She tends to not make sense at times.
Overall: Excellent chapter, excellent characters, and Cirque can't wait to read more.
{not annoying you with third-person, is I?}
Update soon!
RK-DELETED chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
making your own character sound OOC? ahhaha! that's funny. got 4 pages done for the next Earthen Angel chapter thus far... pitifully... ... ahck! what am i talking about? this is your review! hm...
poor Alek. *hugs him* you're so sad but irrazistably kawaii... i wonder what your true personality will bring. ** oh well, still luv ya! *steels Alek* he's mine! mwahaha! *is beaten over the head by Caspar* itai... ... anyhow, beautiful chapter. you really give us a good idea of how Alek's life is. can only wait for next chapter. _ slash! slash! slash! slash!
Chaotic Child chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
Wow! Is Alek going to finally have a friend? Is he goig to bring him to school? I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! :)
H. Moth chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
yay! i was so happy to have something to read tonight. i should really be finishing animal farm, but it would be an insult to say your fic wasn't #way# more interesting than that. i mean, who #cares# about a bunch of pigs and horses who want to overthrow the farmers when there's shounen ai to be reading? please update soon, so i can put off my homework some more!
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
Oh... excellent!
I loved it very much - Alek was adorable and Casper was damned cute. My heart stopped in my chest when you ended it there... Please, please write more. I am completely and utterly *addicted*
Raz Nic an t-Saoir chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This is a terrific start to what is clearly going to be a fantastic story. Caspar is a hoot and his crankiness just makes him more likeable. I'm looking forward to seeing where this heads.
Gitanjali chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
This was very good. A lot different from Spontaneity. I think it makes a good short story as it is, but will be great if you continue it. As long as it doesn't hinder your other story.
Chaotic Child chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
This is good! Please update soon!
Phae chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Wow, I liked. It was sad, but at the same time it was way adorable. *luvs*
Please, please, please update this because it very much doth not sucketh. Casper is very cool, I like very much the way you write him. More? I will worship you forever if you update!
H. Moth chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
oh, the angst!
i think i like this even more than spontaneity, so i don't care if you never update that ever again, i can't wait for another chapter of this!
and i say" yay for santa-bashing!" we need to spread the awful truth about that guy to the poor mislead children of the world! i like to fight with the guy in the suit at parades.*grins innocently.* no, i'm not evil...though those who know me would beg to differ...
sanguinejuly chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
this is really different from Spontaneity.

Everyone's starting to change the old lil innoncent fairy tales I used to read, (I read a Brendan and the Beast at )
I actually could say, of all things, that I have a crush on lil sandman. He's so cute. :)
I see angst and cute scenes ahead. Lots of it... *is rubbing hands*
Osmondia chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Cirque has decided to be nice and write an extra-longish review for once . . .
First off, Cirque highly admires your beautiful way of writing. Ah, hard to explain, but this really gave off a Christmas-y background, and you could actually SEE everything happening. Like, Cirque could imagine the places and people in her mind's eye. You worded everything perfectly! Cirque loved it! Your story has an interesting concept, certainly different, and you can only go up from here.
Nice start, and Cirque sees much potentiol. You are very, very, very talented and a brilliant author. Cirque can't wait to see much more from you. Write!
Jiro chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
I love Spontaneity so I decided to read this to, and... YOU ARE AMAZING! So talented! :gapes: This was so good! I love it! Gah! Now you have *TWO* stories I really want to read! Dammit! Haha! That was awesome! Please update soon (ish...) Merry X-mas!
Sheepie chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
YAAY! Lovely story! Please update soon! ;-; I want to know what is going to happen. That poor little boy... gr... evil father must die! Continue!
RK-DELETED chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
aw! kawaii! that was so awesome. i love it. ... but now ya better continue soon. ,
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »