Reviews for The Sandman's Kiss
rachel chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
another awsome chapter! your words are so vivid.
Sheepie chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
OMG! Thank you for reviewing my story, I'm so glad you liked it! It made my day. Sad ne? Anyways! I loved this chapter, I felt so bad for Alek, poor guy. But yay! He has happy dreams so its ALL~LL good. Yay, he can see Casper. Casper is great, I loved him in Chapter One. Can't wait for the slash. I was like trying to force them to kiss in my mind. I'm like a major Yaoi Lemon freak. I love that stuff. Oh yeah, slash baby slash. Lol, I swear I'm sane. XD Okay I'm hyper, I just had several bottles of root bear. Anyways! Great chapter, you seriously have alot of talent. You should think about writing a book ya know? Well, great job and PRETTY PLEASE update soon!
-Moutons Noirs-
Amonara chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
That was awesome! Yay for an update! Poor Alek, he just screams "cuddle me."
The last scene between Alek and Caspar was very sexy. I got little shivers. I can't wait to see what happens next!
SweetSun chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
Poor Alek.. that sorry excuse for a father should be castrated and then thrown into a pit full of poisonous snakes! :( Gr!
But at least he has Caspar on his side! :) Can't wait to see what happens next so please update soon!
Rogue-Godiva chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
I stoey so far. please keep writing
Neko-2020 chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
*dies crying* *gasp* *strangles Lilias* MUST HAVE MORE! .; I loved it Lilias! As always! I espeicially like how you started it! o.O but see, i dont have enough time to read the rest so i only got about half! A AR RG! *curses early bedtimes* Its all the crows fault! N U! *falls from a volly of angry crows* N u u u!
Giabella chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
Oh, poor Alek! -Hugs him.-
I liked. But the cliffhanger! -Sob.-
Keep writing! Me gusta mucho. :)
Osmondia chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
You pulled it off perfectly, brilliant chapter! . . . and Cirque is glad you didn't name this chapter 'ENTER SANDMAN', that would have been a lil' corny . . . for Cirque, at least. Cirque has high standards {which she never meets up to}.
Alek is a lovely character, and Cirque likes what she is reading - You have developed his personality wonderfully, and in a completely believable way. Do you get what Cirque is saying? She tends to not make sense at times.
Overall: Excellent chapter, excellent characters, and Cirque can't wait to read more.
{not annoying you with third-person, is I?}
Update soon!
RK-DELETED chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
making your own character sound OOC? ahhaha! that's funny. got 4 pages done for the next Earthen Angel chapter thus far... pitifully... ... ahck! what am i talking about? this is your review! hm...
poor Alek. *hugs him* you're so sad but irrazistably kawaii... i wonder what your true personality will bring. ** oh well, still luv ya! *steels Alek* he's mine! mwahaha! *is beaten over the head by Caspar* itai... ... anyhow, beautiful chapter. you really give us a good idea of how Alek's life is. can only wait for next chapter. _ slash! slash! slash! slash!
Chaotic Child chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
Wow! Is Alek going to finally have a friend? Is he goig to bring him to school? I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! :)
H. Moth chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
yay! i was so happy to have something to read tonight. i should really be finishing animal farm, but it would be an insult to say your fic wasn't #way# more interesting than that. i mean, who #cares# about a bunch of pigs and horses who want to overthrow the farmers when there's shounen ai to be reading? please update soon, so i can put off my homework some more!
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
Oh... excellent!
I loved it very much - Alek was adorable and Casper was damned cute. My heart stopped in my chest when you ended it there... Please, please write more. I am completely and utterly *addicted*
Raz Nic an t-Saoir chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This is a terrific start to what is clearly going to be a fantastic story. Caspar is a hoot and his crankiness just makes him more likeable. I'm looking forward to seeing where this heads.
Gitanjali chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
This was very good. A lot different from Spontaneity. I think it makes a good short story as it is, but will be great if you continue it. As long as it doesn't hinder your other story.
Chaotic Child chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
This is good! Please update soon!
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »