Reviews for The Sandman's Kiss
True.Randomness chapter 14 . 2/20/2008
This story was an emotional rollercoaster for me. I felt happy, I felt sad and and gry all over the story. Still I liked it all, and I liked the characters. I am glad it had a happy ending, it kind of made the story even better than if it had ended tragically. Congrats on finishing your first story too!
deactivatedddddddd chapter 14 . 2/5/2008
-smiles sadly- i loved this story, it was bittersweet and tasteful

-rane
deactivatedddddddd chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
omg just finished chapter 5. So cute! love it so far!

-rane
Prince Of Cats chapter 14 . 1/30/2008
I'm usually a one-shot person due to time restraints, but I saw the summary for this and just couldn't get it out of my mind.

It was amazing. Your descriptions of things- Victoria, the state of Alek's bathroom, the sugar...it's all so well done.

The way I read the ending made me quite sad, but it might have just been my inner angst whore reading it that way.

I agree with the people who think you should try and get this published. It's not so much a novel as a novella, length-wise, so you might have trouble with that, but I hope you consider trying.

Also, one thing I noticed in this story is that it really reminded me of the (Greek) myth of Eros & Psyche. Especially the scar-unwrapping scene. I don't mean that as an insult, by the way...it's definitely original, not to mention slashier, which makes everything better.

~Prince Of Cats
Ganhiwa chapter 14 . 1/29/2008
I cried like a baby with snot and tears all over the place *horrible noseblow sound*

I'm mostly a happy ending kinda person but it was so well written it almost made up for it.

Thanks for writing it :)
a.notherzhang chapter 14 . 1/28/2008
This was such a lovely story; I read it through in one sitting. I love how everything, or most things, tied together so nicely.

Although, personally, I'd almost prefer it if Caspar were to call reborn-Alek Melchior. Sort of to emphasize how it is him, but there are differences, and to emphasize the new relationship Caspar has to work on with him. Buut, I can also understand Caspar being unable to let go of Alek's name.

Again, it was a really wonderful story (I couldn't stop crying, and even with the somewhat-happy ending, I was still crying). Thank you for writing it! :D
ninjah-skillz chapter 14 . 12/16/2007
WO-OW. This story completes me.

Although it does annoy me slightly that Alek isn't Alek anymore, the ending is still the perfect finish.

I hope you realise that I have tear tracks on my cheeks from this.

This is seriously one of the best stories I've read. Ever.
Ish Mish Kiki chapter 14 . 12/16/2007
Wow... This was just great. A truly amazing Christmas story. Thank you so much for writing it!
CrayonMentality chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
The sandman is hilarious!
TheBonelessOne chapter 14 . 11/17/2007
TTTT i seriously cried when Alek died...

but...i absolutely loved this story. It's like a twisted fairytale but...in a good way

You have awesome stories and i've been reading them all.

Good job! *thumbsup*

well, i'm off,

toodlez and roman noodlez~!
overlordpotatoe chapter 14 . 11/17/2007
Wow, excellent story! I'm curious about Caspar's mortal life, as not much was revealed, but like you said, imagination...
xbloodycuntx chapter 14 . 11/4/2007
YOU DID DO THE CHERRIES ON PURPOSE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Lalalalallala *does happy dance* Dude, I almost slit my throat when Alek died... I literally couldn't cope with it, and that has really never happened with that much goddamn force from a story with me before (except when I killed my baby in my story cus well..he's my baby) BUT ANYWAYS! I LOVE YOU! II LOVE YOU! How was that for a fanletter? HM? Okay, well I'm going to leave you alone to gloat in my obvious happiness over your writing now...BYE! *hugs*
xbloodycuntx chapter 12 . 11/4/2007
I don't know if you intentionally had him eat a CHERRY poptart, and maybe that came up later in the chapter because I felt like talking partway through (comment whore!)...but yeah, that broke my fucking heart. He HATES cherry damnit! I LOVE ALEK! ]
xbloodycuntx chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
Hey I don't know if you care about this at all seeing as how it isn't really important, but I found a random mistake in paragraph 22 (I felt like being helpful and counted -) of chapter 8 where you said this "Despite his utter focus on the Sandman, nothing in his mind connected his lack of sleep and his lack of lack of annoyingly cheerful mythical boys with bandages and purple eyes."

You repeated lack of twice -...anyways WOOT back to the chapter...and you have no idea how much I love this...I can't stress it enough...I'm fucking amazed D *tackles and hugs* BYE FOR NOW!
xbloodycuntx chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh my god... I swear to you I'm crying and I DONT CRY! DAMNIT! It's just too...erm...cute? Sweet? Horribly sad? I LOVE YOU! I'm so glad I found this story...all the other ones I came upon were too naive today...
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »