Reviews for Easier Said Than Done
dollface chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
This one is also too good! Kayla! you got me crying! Yes lately I've been very emotional. -hugsyou- I hate to think of you unhappy and I really hope this poem wasn't written out of past expiriences that you didn't, for some reason, tell me about.
Leigh chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Wow...this sounds more like the gushy romance stuff than the sweet and sarcasm mixture to me, but it's really good writing. I really really really really like this poem. This poem is a bit dark and a little depressing, but it makes people look at their lives in a different perspective. This is the kind of writing that changes the way people think about things. Like I said before, keep writing poems. You could be the next Robert Frost...except less confusing. Your writing is easier to understand, and I am able to relate to it.
Leigh
something chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
aww haha another nice poem
YueDreamer chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
oh, that was real GOOD!
Rain-Dragon chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
It's late, I'm tired and I'm easily tempted to refer to this poem as "flowly and 'o' " but I'm still coherent enough to know that this is a great and well- written poem. I hope to see more of your stuff soon.
kickball-of-DOOOM chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
...y harlo thar! it's a me!...anyway...good poem...umm...yeah...i dont know what to say about it...har har...k ill shut up now.._
Frozen Inside chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
This is your first posting? It is awesome! I really like it, all of it. A little short, but there is shorter poems on this site, so dont worry! Great job! I hope you keep writing and posting so I can keep reading! Keep it up,
nea