Reviews for Four Times
HelloBilby chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
really, really, really well done.
Sleepy.Beyond.Reason chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This was very good!
Scarby chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Oh, wow, this is amazing. As to the idea of shedding blood four times for the one you love, did you come up with that or is that just something you've heard? Because it's fantastic. This story is going under my favourite stories!
ronwrites chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Wow. It absolutely blows my mind that you are not swimming in reviews right now. I love how succint your story is, and how every word you use is exactly the right one. Once again, Wow.
Meow-san chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Alright... I thought this was pretty good and you did do a good job of hiding identities... even though it was totally obvious that it was David and Stef. P nice try, but we know what to expect from you. Though sometimes it did get a little confusing with the hunter. How did he get involved here? Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention. BTW why didnt you tell me you had new stuff?
Toireasa chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
I love this piece, but you see, the only problem with the were/vamp scenes, the ones without gender-specific pronouns, I totally knew it was Stef and... that other one I can't recall the name of. I love this though, I think the no names bit was fantastic... beautiful job. .
~Toireasa
Damaged chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
0_0 Oh my gosh! This was so awesome! I'd say update and write more, but just as you said, there's no reason to. I loved, also, how you switched the perspectives of the vampire/werewolves/hunter .. etc. And, I must compliment on how you ended with "Das Ende." Very dramatic! This story just made my favorite's list! I'm gonna have to read more of your writings!