Reviews for Epiphany
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
hm...that is striking. Since you put it in the shower, I've got this imagery of the sins you're choking on and "liquid regret", and I don't understand why you would then call them "small/ revelations". It's interesting what you're touching on; I don't know what to make of it.
Written chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
wow. beautiful.
Piper chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I've read every one of your works, and I just wanted you to know that you astound me. This piece is my favorite to date. You're a wonderful writer.
Kit chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Your honesty is inspiring. Your awarness of your condition gives me hope that one day you'll love yourself enough to conquer this. I love you and I love your writing and your way of putting things into words that most people dont even understand.
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
This piece of poetry brought me to tears.
I like how the poem is...sparse, if you know what I mean. The words, the rhythm. Fits the subject matter very well. It's starkly honest.
Beautiful, beautiful imagery in the first verse. What an *idea* - mixing the literal and the figurative to form that...it's great.
And what an ending...I just teared up immediately. Oh, honey. Remember, if you ever want to talk...you know my email. I was hoping I was wrong, but I'd kind of assumed something like this was going on still/again when you dropped off the face of the cyberearth... :-\ It's really good to see you again, and this poem is unbelievable.