Reviews for NIGHt OF StARS
iTsukiko chapter 32 . 7/5/2009
OH NO. D: I've been reading this, and was like, OH, I HAVE SO MANY CHAPTERS TO GO. And then... There's no next chapter! D;
L A Y A H. R chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Great story...

RieCo chapter 31 . 8/14/2006
Very good story. I usually R&R at the very last chapter. If I like it I keep reading and if I don't I stop in the middle somewhere and R&R! So, feel loved! You're story is extremely amazing. I really admire the way you write your chapters and the yaoi parts. They are there but not quite as in depth as others I've read. You have a great talent. Keep it up!Always: Kiwi
kelachrome chapter 31 . 8/9/2006
YOU UPDATED YOU UPDATED!

I'm going to have to draw you fanart if you can keep this up...*innocent face* Oh I'm not bribing you love, what are you talkin' about? you ever listened to Camisado by Panic! At the Disco...? It reminds me of this story...

Oh! And I finally took your quiz. I got the question about Yoru's mother wrong (I believe someone did say she was 16...) but I got the rest right because I've only read this a million times to date. It's what I do in my free time...it's saved on my computer...I'm not stalking you...

*looks to see if Dango is watching then hugs Kohji and runs away*
aya chapter 23 . 8/8/2006
I got 11 and 3 wrong on the quiz...I thought Yoru's mom was 16 but now I remember someone saying she was just under 16. Although yoru's math put her at 16...
Maris. S chapter 31 . 8/2/2006
OMGravitation! I haven't read this story in such a long time! I'VE MISSED IT SO MUCH! *lol* honestly though, i really did! I'm really glad that Hideki and Yoru are able to get through so much with each other. I think that it's really sweet honestly. And their babysitting escapades *lol* Please update this story as soon as you can! It's like, I honestly love these two so much that I can't describe it in words. -
beca chapter 31 . 7/31/2006
(too lazy to log in)wow, to be honest I had forgotten about this story. If it weren't in my faves I would've never known you updated (finally, by the way). Great chapter. I can't wait for your next update, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later.
Frigge chapter 30 . 7/12/2006
Public places make things interesting...

I can't believe it though! Kohji and Hajime! Just.. wow! Of course it brightens and excites me. Haha. Your story is so adorable I love it.

~Frigge
kelachrome chapter 30 . 7/11/2006
I love you and all but UPDATE?

pleaase~?
altuscor chapter 30 . 1/25/2006
*cackles malevolently* I FINALLY GOT THROUGH! XD Now, back to reviewing... skim-reads to refresh memory* Ahem! Cute! Very cute. The part where Hajime blurts out that he had been sleeping with Kohji (sounds like something from Jerry Springer. XD;;) was amusing. He seems to be handling the fact rather well. Hideki, adorable as usual- *stabs Nayuko* Stupid bitch. Now, back to that.

Yes, the first scene had its amusing quirks with very deliberate wording and well contained dialogue. However, unfortunately, I couldn't feel the intensity of the atmosphere that should be apparent at first before it dissipates into the calm later on. This one boy, who Hideki thought was dating his sister and was all-out straight, finally confessing that he pretty much screwed HIM the night before. If I were Hideki, the mood scale would jump from one to a hundred. They are in public, I understand, but Hideki, being very emotive and passionate as he is, would barely control his feelings. Let yourself go! Go nuts! Overall, it is good in a cute and amusing way, but keep what I said in mind.

The next scene with the encounter with Nayuko was great, intense, and above all, got me feeling. That bitch is annoying and you made her just that. Narrowminded, snippy, thinks she knows better when in reality she's an ignoramus... it's classic face off. I'd expect her to appear latter on to try and break the couple up, trying to set Hideki straight and back on the 'right' side while leaving Yoru to rot- she'd be perfect for the part. It's infuriating, but it makes for great drama. Personally, I'd like to strangle this girl's neck and scream like all hell! CONFORMIST BITCH! OVO;

The part where Yoru gets his haircut was one of the best. It really stuck out. See? Sex sells... unfortunately... ;; Anywho, it's great to see Hideki let his inhibitions go and just do something. Shy and coy are very attractive, yes, but both men and women love a guy who has the balls to be courageous and do something that would not normally be in the rage of his comfort zone. Great to see that.

Daddy-dearest is working his charm perfectly. Hahaha! Poor buggers seemed to be completely aghast as if he had caught them in the act. Priceless. And it's so cute to actually see him teasing both Yoru and Hideki. 'In my days, dating someone actually meant you go out on dates...' Why, sex didn't really count then? XD;; And the 'Oh, it's just that middle-aged men like you seem to be the type to hire a hooker for the night'. Very amusing.

For criticism, I still state the same- let yourself go. Experiment with description, emotion and the atmosphere. In order to get readers to feel, you need to pinpoint emotions with at least a paragraph. You are getting there, I'll give you props for that, but from what I read, you're holding back that extra bit of excitement. Unleash that tiger! XD;; It was a great read, loved it and I hope you get MORE reviews. Oy...
thewhitefox chapter 30 . 1/18/2006
i'm too lazy to log in... I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon! please!

The White Fox~
Cho-san chapter 30 . 1/18/2006
yeah you updated finally! you made my day b/c i' sick *cough cough* actually i'm playing hooky
Babagnoosh chapter 29 . 11/23/2005
XD I can't believe it took me two days to read this... And look! I'm reviewing! XD Oh Kohji is right! lmao.. oh that's great... I
nika chapter 29 . 11/18/2005
um will you please update some time soon?please, by the way im a new reader of yours...hehe this is a funny story, kinda sad though...hm, anyways keep up the good work please...*cough* faster *cough*hehe anyways...yeah
altuscor chapter 29 . 11/15/2005
Well, very interesting. Subtley amusing and yes, quite entertaining.

I did like the interactions between Hajime and Kohji, however, it didn't strike me so readily like the thought of Hajime and Hideki spending quality time together did. It might be because personally, I'm not as into Kohji as most of your reviewers are (yes, shame shame).

However, it made for a good plot device, though it seems somewhat of cliche (please, no offence intended): like... the straight boy who is positively straight suddenly realises he has a thing for male flesh too. (however, I'm also guilty of that, but I'm still working on the concept). Maybe, later on, try be a little original with the perception of Hajime and his transition between straight and gay.. or maybe back again- it's a hard thing to ask, I know, but try, probably with some humor, personality twists, or psychological reasonings that might have affected Hajime during his childhood/early adolesence.

Yoru played the part quite alright. Being overly concerned for Hajime's welfare and being rather foul towards Kohji for his stint with the boy. However, you were very short and quick with the words concerning this without any elaboration on what Yoru might be feeling or going through his mind. I always keep on saying this: elaborate! If it's not very easy, then at least try- peruse through the works of Stephen King or Anne Rice (yes, I know you've got her books), and learn their style of writing because detail is the key to capturing the imagination of your audiences. Without it, it's not going to be very descriptive enough to leave them lingering on for more.

Lastly, Hideki being confused over the conversation between the three men; Yoru, Kohji and Hajime; was adorable, as always. I always think of a caring yet misinformed seme whenever that happens. XD;;

But, nice work. But to be honest, you unfortunately seemed to let your literature genius slip a little towards the spectrum of short, numerous paragraphs and massive amounts of dialogue. BUT, nevertheless, it was entertaining and amusing- and yes, I did like reading it, don't think otherwise. It just that this chapter wasn't glittering as much as your best, previous chapters were. But please don't feel discouraged. Keep trying and I hope you get more reviews next time around, seriously. Update soon, but don't rush it.

~Neutral.