Reviews for Break
justme chapter 1 . 7/15
Wow. That's all. Wow. How in earth? Your story is very wonderful. Did you have everything planned right from the start? It wAs great. You write great. It was well-planned, and you dont write like some authors who insert lots of plot twists which they would soon forget about and makes you wonder what the hell happened. All strings are tied. The romance was great too.
Colie Rae chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
Wow! Great story! I loved how well planned out it was the entire time. It truly was a mystery with clues imbedded throughout. Sahara was a fabulous character. i loved how strong she was and how she was the hero despite having a strong male counterpart who could have become the hero. Great work and thank you so much!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
This was amazingly well written with just the right number of plot twists to keep it interesting and a level of suspense that kept me reading. I loved how all the little pieces fit together in the end, the details were important, and the way you slipped in a backstory without pausing the action. I loved it.
inactiveaccountdelete chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
This story reminds me of "Samantha". Just switched around, the guy would be Saharah and the girl was Carson. God I LOVED reading Samantha. I think it's by Lina Trinch.
inactiveaccountdelete chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Ayine chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
Amazing, this is definitely one for my favourites :)
I love Carson! :D
Great job. Maybe some more of this?
R. Ficst chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
heeheehee. Very much enjoyed :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 20 . 12/12/2012
Blah. I accidentally pressed post before I was finished.

Anyways, this story has a good plot and the characters are cool. It's well written too. Love it!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
Oooo! Awesome! I like the
breakthehabit chapter 21 . 6/20/2012
Finito! I'm glad you made it so Carson never beat Sahara. :P Epic story. Only bad part was the Violet part. lol. I really liked how you started the story though. Thanks for sharing! :D
breakthehabit chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
I love that part in the last chapter where you kind of backtracked to the beginning, with the Sahara counting. :P Not sure if you understand what I'm tryna say, but..
breakthehabit chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Okay dude, you did NOT just write an anti-climatic ending for Violet. I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU NOW! :O Ahfgasdfsdfas. I'm totally in this story. I feel the hate. o_O THAT WASN'T FAIR!
breakthehabit chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
OMG. I can't believe I was right! I suspected Violet. o_O I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.
goingsogagaoveryou chapter 21 . 6/2/2012
Loooooove it! Thanks for sharing! Ahhhh love It! 3
Cupid'sPsyche chapter 20 . 10/26/2011
I swear that from this very moment on, this is my favourite story! For the past one and a half hours you've had me hooked. And a few chapters back when Marvin was twitching every time Violet moved I knew something was up... but i never guessed it was this.

I know this was written a while back so yuur probably a lot better at writing then, but boy was that good.

Bravo for achieving such an intricate, gripping, amazing plot.

When i get access to my real acc. I won't be able to wait to add this story to my favourites. :D
552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »