Reviews for Break
Colie Rae chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
Wow! Great story! I loved how well planned out it was the entire time. It truly was a mystery with clues imbedded throughout. Sahara was a fabulous character. i loved how strong she was and how she was the hero despite having a strong male counterpart who could have become the hero. Great work and thank you so much!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
This was amazingly well written with just the right number of plot twists to keep it interesting and a level of suspense that kept me reading. I loved how all the little pieces fit together in the end, the details were important, and the way you slipped in a backstory without pausing the action. I loved it.
MoonGirl1155 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
This story reminds me of "Samantha". Just switched around, the guy would be Saharah and the girl was Carson. God I LOVED reading Samantha. I think it's by Lina Trinch.
MoonGirl1155 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Interesting...
Ayine chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
Amazing, this is definitely one for my favourites :)
I love Carson! :D
Great job. Maybe some more of this?
R. Ficst chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
heeheehee. Very much enjoyed :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 20 . 12/12/2012
Blah. I accidentally pressed post before I was finished.

Anyways, this story has a good plot and the characters are cool. It's well written too. Love it!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
Oooo! Awesome! I like the
breakthehabit chapter 21 . 6/20/2012
Finito! I'm glad you made it so Carson never beat Sahara. :P Epic story. Only bad part was the Violet part. lol. I really liked how you started the story though. Thanks for sharing! :D
breakthehabit chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
I love that part in the last chapter where you kind of backtracked to the beginning, with the Sahara counting. :P Not sure if you understand what I'm tryna say, but..
breakthehabit chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Okay dude, you did NOT just write an anti-climatic ending for Violet. I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU NOW! :O Ahfgasdfsdfas. I'm totally in this story. I feel the hate. o_O THAT WASN'T FAIR!
breakthehabit chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
OMG. I can't believe I was right! I suspected Violet. o_O I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.
goingsogagaoveryou chapter 21 . 6/2/2012
Loooooove it! Thanks for sharing! Ahhhh love It! 3
Cupid'sPsyche chapter 20 . 10/26/2011
I swear that from this very moment on, this is my favourite story! For the past one and a half hours you've had me hooked. And a few chapters back when Marvin was twitching every time Violet moved I knew something was up... but i never guessed it was this.

I know this was written a while back so yuur probably a lot better at writing then, but boy was that good.

Bravo for achieving such an intricate, gripping, amazing plot.

When i get access to my real acc. I won't be able to wait to add this story to my favourites. :D
Ederra chapter 21 . 4/28/2011
I absolutely love this!

I basically read the entire thing in one sitting...

The way you wove the romance and action aspects together was brilliant. The plot line was incredible - especially the twists (i.e. the whole Violet thing), and the characters were definitely unique.

So I realise that Break II is probably not happening... unfortunately :(

But nevertheless, this was an amazing story.

-Innocence