Reviews for Invisible Dance
ccazale chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
you should feel proud, cuz its made to be proud of

!

howd you do it?
Jazzie Kings chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
That was a good poem. It described very well what i would've thought Vanessa would feel about becing invisible. *_*
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
This poem is so beautiful. It's amazing. The imagery is really good. It was like I was watching a movie in my head while reading. The last stanza is probably my favorite. Very, very nice work!
Emerald Lynne Stonne chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
WOW, I LOVED IT! We have a lot in comon! I am not quite finished with the first daughter's of the moon book, but my one poem, silence and darkness, I got that idea from the end of one of the chapter's when it says, Silence and darkness cradled her. Well, you proboly just think I'm some nut-job so let me cut to the chase, Great poem, It really sounds like something Vanessa would write (if she was more into literature). Great job, and keep Writing!
*Emmy*
MauraMellon chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
You misspelled "invisible" in the title.
The poem itself is alright, though nothing spectacular. The form is pretty good but very little true emotion comes through.
Sekon chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Marvelous poem, Inspires the child of the night within. Your words played on my ear as the sound of the night lit by the moon. This is very impressive work madame. I can't wait to read more of your stuff
mothertree67 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
wow hard to capture the wonder of teh full moon. nice
Mind Barrier chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
This poem describes my life perfectly. Sometimes i just want to dissapear. loved it!
Rocky G chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Excelent poem. I like the decriptions they give the night, life. I like the feeling of the full moon, so I can really relate to the poem.
Sillygoose49 chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
I love it! It has a very playful tune to it...keep writing!