Reviews for Dark Curse
atreyu love chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
please please update!
atreyu love chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
eh..sry. but you put the chapter twice in the middle... otherwise i like it!
Mistress Diablo chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
wow, what an interesting story. Not like other vampire stories. Great job on a few grammar problems here and there, but of course we all are humans, we can't be perfect in everything we do.

Keep up the awesome job :)
j.m.burford chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
Your writting has improved immensly since "To love a Vampire". There are hardly any spelling mistake's and the POV's do not change so quickly and dramatically. From the look of this story compared to the first I would have to say that your writting wil only get better. When are you going to update this story? It has been quite some time since you have updated and I think that you should get a hurry along. :) Jaquinta
j.m.burford chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
I just don't understand what just happened. Did someone have like a preminition? This was written pretty strangley but straight foward aswell. It kinnda seemed as though it was acdicentally repeated so I'm hoping that it was a preminition and then the real thing? Oh golly gosh! I am totally confusing myself! Argh!
j.m.burford chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I read your first story. It turned out to be really quite good and cute. I am interested to see what will happen in this story.
nora chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
UPDATE THE DARN STORY!
NOra chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
UPDATE THE STORY!prettypretty pretty please!)
xpiperxofxthexpixiesx chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
ur story is good so far..i dont think u should let anyone else die though. I think that Jhess' father should have a change of heart or that Nathaniel should either kill him or dishonor him or something to that soon!
hollykesten chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
good story, i just read this and the prequel, well done, keep up thegoodwork, i hope they get Michael outsoon
Alcapacien chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
I like this so far...can't wait for more!
Black Kage Kitsune chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
I really like your story... Poor Michael he's in trouble and doesn't even know it...
Alcapacien chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
I really love this story! I like it and even though I hate her father I see the reason for him. Can't wait for more! Oh yea, I hope the child lives!
mangagirl234 chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
Dude! You suck! I can't believe you! I'm not sure wether or not i'm going to read the rest of this story. I don't like this chapter. It's supposed to be happy! (
huntressshi chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
i have just read to love a vamp and now this one and i have injoyed both
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »