Reviews for Teenagers
name chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Wow... clear, straight to the point, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this :).

Probably because I can relate, being a teenager maiself...

But yes just thought you should be congratulated, keep up the good work, it was a good read.
Izzy Diz chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Hey! I completely agree. I'm a teen but I don't try to see things negatively b/c of my future... Teens (sum of my friends even) try to create emotion and sometimes when that happens, it's just repelling. They need to get over themselves. Well said _
Iz
Moonwatcher chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
*sweatdrops* Er..obviously everything you had to explain in your own reply were in your essay and would have been noticed if some of the people replying had read it correctly. I liked your style of writing and it shows that you are very intelligent for your age. You do a good job of explaining the veiwpoints of teenagers in general. Nice work! _
Emerald Phoenix524 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
As sad as it is to have to review my own essay, it seems I have to explain some things to the readers.
First and most importantly:
This is NOT, and I repeat, NOT, in any way meant to be serious.
It clearly states that in the last paragraph.
C Shot:
I do not care what your speech patterns are. I do not know you even. What kind of a review is this? I have not written anything saying that "C Shot" says "like" often. I honestly don't see the point of you defending yourself.
Anonymous:
Blatant stereotyping? Perhaps. I clearly say that I'm generalizing thus it is meaningless to inform me that I am. The melodrama is only a part of what I wrote. I am a teenager exposed to teenagers on a daily basis. This is what I've broken it down to. Stereotyping? What do you think psychiatrists do? People are grouped according to their mentality. They don't fit exactly but close enough. This was intended to be like such.
Cerulean Dawn:
No, I am not trying to portray a teenager in society. I AM a teenager writing in a teenager's point of view. There seems to be this idea of every person being an unique individual in every aspect. As wonderful as that idea is, it is not true. People can indeed be generalized. Yet again, I'm digressing. My point was a look into a teenager's head. As I am a teenager and am surrounded but them, I can say it's fairly true.
Please do not review to inform me of your offended prides, egos, and whatnot. I'd rather you comment on the actual writing than whether you agree with it. If you do have a good point, feel free to bring it up. I honestly do not care how this applies to you specifically so don't bother informing me.
C Shot chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
I dont say "like" a lot...
~C Shot~
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
I know this is an opinion essay, but it just didn't make much sense to me. I mean, such blatant stereotyping is just gross. Sure, many of us teenagers are drama queens, living out our daily melodramas. But, still, there are so many that DON'T fit into that category, it's more like the minority.
Cerulean Dawn chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
If you want to portray the teenager in society correctly, you should simply explain him to be part of a very large generation that, despite consisting of a hugely varied population, suffers because of stereotypical portrayal such as essays like this one.
Circus chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Heh, as you mentioned, the feeling varies itself from person to person... The one simple and true thing you did say was "We rarely give straight forward facts in such cases because we simply love the romantic idea of us struggling through an unfair and cruel world." At least, it's blindingly true to me o.0 A nicley written opinion, good job.