Reviews for The Seventh Day
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
So clever and funny! I love it. I take it you don't go to church. I usually go to a UU church, which I think still puts me in the unreligious category. I digress. Great work!
Winds of the East chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Short and to the point. It tells me your religious believe, or at least, what day you worship on.
Morbane chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Hm... sneaky... that's kinda intriguing.
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
I am also this way - I just think of an idea, and I write it down. Lately my "muse" has returned and a lot of poems have just come out! So, it is fun to see someone else do this, too. It is nice when they come out, well, not stupid, huh? They make me the most nervous. This was very nice, i liked it a lot.
I like how you say you "save your sin for the seventh day", that is a very deep and layered phrase!
Also, the idea of resting from religious persuasions. I especially like the word "persuasions". Sometimes I like to look up even simple words to figure out if they are what i meant to say. So, I am intrigued with this word choice.
Beyond that, i think is also a fun joke! I thinker's joke, I like those!
good job! i am not religious myself. I grew up Methodist but I saw buildings were not helping those around me. So, I would say that lately I have discovered a more gnositc spirituality that is alike an amalgam of ideas I've read, but filtered thru my own thought process.
I hope you are having fun at all your parties!