Reviews for Jailed
thinking.about.thinking chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
The last line is perfect. .

.thinking
traylin chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I'm sorry, I have no critique, just an understanding : )
FAKEromances chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
oh. nice.
chairmanmeow chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Interesting way to put it. But I suppose I can't relate.
Tatterdemalion chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Wow. I love it - the writing flowed brilliantly without distracting you from the images (and what bitter and striking images they are!). I especially like the last line as it just seemed to capture that simplistic and powerless feel of the piece...
darkperversion chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
i have been going through all of your stuff and i just keep getting more and mroe impressed. you are very talented
YesIAmKanthak chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Great wording. I love the middle line. Keep it up.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
oh...I hardly know what to say...(not that a lack of diction is an uncommon occurance with me). Damn. It's imposing, enchanting with its twisted complexity. Nice.
Sun Chime chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I love the metallic tang you've given to the poem, and the concept is really cool. It's actually true you know, being bound by commitment, that is. Great work, on the whole. And, btw, thanks for the review.
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Oh! How intriguing...I love love the last line. Metallic lust...what a concept to ponder.
lyv
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
intriguing, and also disturbing almost has that futuristic inhuman tinge to it, but not quite. interesting and original way to depict love [corrupted]. good parallel with 'metallic' and 'mechanical.' loved the "garden of the jailed lovers" line. awesome work. :)
TiEka Koniku chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
interesting... but kinda true in a way. coolness. *IT*
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 12/24/2003