Reviews for The oval portrait
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
I liked that. It was certainly dark, perhaps a bit creepy but this only added to its beauty.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
*sigh* finally im able to review this stunning poem ... terrible.
this was great, mildly reminded me of my style, just with the tragic love scene...and SUCH great storyline you used chica, so fab.
just so sad *sniff* the last line was especially great...just perfect in summing up how she died...the tragicness of what she gave her life to...without anything given to her in return.
though i am a tad confused... the last line was wonderful, but "by your lover" did she kill herself? or is it supposed to be "by her lover" ?
i dont know, but over all, a fantabulous poem.
kudos!
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
WOW MIA! AMAZINGLY GREAT! ABSOLUTELY FANTABULOUS! oh if you want or care, my boyfriend's pen name is broken mirrors... he's under my favorite list... YAY!
Kim
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Very interesting! I loved the aura around it; it reminds me of old days. The two first lines were awesome, they opened the poem very well. Great work!
Rionarayne chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
I can't believe no one's reviewed this; it's such a powerful poem! I think Poe would be proud... I'm glad to see someone inspired by his work, most of my friends are disgusted by it. Great job.
Love ya,