Reviews for You Always Make Me Cry
Hawk Mage chapter 7 . 9/7/2004
Excellent!
Hawk Mage chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
I still like this. It's one of my favorites. PLEASE keep going on this.
Hawk Mage chapter 3 . 5/29/2004
This was great. Sorry for not reviewing on the others, but I'll get to them asap. So you'll be hearing from me some more.
Jen-Faerie chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
I can't wait for more! You've put the reader perfectly in suspence with these two characters. Great writing!
Hawk Mage chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Hey! Yes I finally got back. This was great. I hope you do more on this.
Neopergoss chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
anniki03 (12:17:13 AM): what do you think of Relkin?
Neopergoss (12:17:29 AM): well, I think it was going a bit far when he was gonna punch her
Neopergoss (12:17:45 AM): but it was cool when he bumped into her
Neopergoss (12:17:53 AM): for the second? time
anniki03 (12:18:42 AM): yeah, he bumped into her first at the beginning
anniki03 (12:18:54 AM): i thought "tackle" was a nice way to put it, comparing to football
Neopergoss (12:19:39 AM): and since I've already started the comment here, I might as well add that when the lady pulled a gun on him that might be a little far also, unless you're trying to make a case against legalized concealed weapons in Texas (a good case to make). yeah, football is good : )
anniki03 (12:20:07 AM): *shrugs* i had to do something drastic
Neopergoss (12:21:09 AM): the coolest moment, though, was when Relkin said "I'm just getting warmed up," Relkin cocked his head to one side, "I hate nasty troublemakers."
anniki03 (12:21:24 AM): lol _
Neopergoss (12:22:49 AM): little grammatical error: "I was sure I have never seen her before in my life." It should be "I was sure I had never seen her before in my life."
Neopergoss (12:23:10 AM): and what does it mean to half-stammer?
Neopergoss (12:23:23 AM): I think it would've worked just to say stammer.
You had guessed the gun had just gone off? At first I thought maybe that meant cause it hurt so much from being hit, but she wasn't hit. How could she be unsure of the gun going off? It made me uncertain about what was going on.
I also really like the line at the end "Some things are worth fighting for." And it's ironic that in this case, it really wasn't. Nice story!
Jaanioi chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Well, that was quite interesting! Loved the last line said by Relkin... ;) Hope you'll update soon!
claire chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Is this the one you meant? I liked it, your writing definitely changed from your older stuff, i loved it before but this is even better! lol, great job!
Hawk Mage chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I liked it a lot. Is there going to be more? I hope so. It looks really interesting.
1941 chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Why was he going to hit the woman? I know it wasn't the point of the story but he seemed really heroic in the rest. Movie patrons yelling at you, I can relate. I liked it quite a bit though.
Destin chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Wow a woman actually came up too you, and yelled at you out of the blue. Goodthing that woman didn't have a gun. Relkin was a very insteresting character, just to go up and beat the woman, sort of makes me hate him, but I guess he loved the narrotor or something.
Well this was a great muse. Write more
I think I saw some other story that you wrote, and I never read and reviewed. I'll go check that out
-Destin