Reviews for A Secret life
Casey Drake chapter 15 . 4/3/2005
very very interesting story.

:) CD
Casey Drake chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
o. this is interesting...

:) CD
tarotgodess chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
wow really good writing i cant wait to find out who or what IT is. I also cant wait to see how Jenna turns out. Keep up the good writing in all of your stroies. cant wait to read more
Medron Pryde chapter 15 . 1/7/2004
Good story overall. I'm surprised ANYBODY came back after what she did though...:-)
I do like the "life goes on" aspect of the story though.
An interesting idea. I notice that you put "The end" at the end of the stories, essentially shutting them down. I understand doing that if you never have an intention of continuing them. But if you think you might continue it some time, putting "The end" on it makes it harder to do that. Just a thought that crossed my mind.
Medron Pryde chapter 9 . 1/1/2004
now I understand...the Sinix's are killers...she doesn't really want to be. Though it would probably have been better for her to keep the mutant in town so she could keep an eye on it than to send it off somewhere else where she couldn't control it...:-)
Medron Pryde chapter 4 . 12/24/2003
interesting...so now we know who she is and who she hunts. She's rather cold blooded though to kill someone who's been careful not to hurt others...
Medron Pryde chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
Very nice...I feel sorry for Mark. I did notice a few typos and missing words, but generally very good.
Medron Pryde chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
a bit darker than most of your stories. But I can't wait to see IT get what's coming to it...I hope...;-)