Reviews for Blood Rituals
Ahrar Nighthammer chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
CD.
You cannot make this your last dragon story.
I absolutely will not let you take YOUR last flight.
You can't do it to me!
WAAHH
*SOb*
That was so awesome. I absolutely love your dragon stories. They are the absolute coolest things on the entire site.
Hands down.
*You can't burn out and end! NOO!*
Ahem.
OK.
Of course, if you are going to end your tear of short dragon peices, then I suppose that this would be a good place to end on. I can actually see all of these dragon peices of yours in one book. Like, a book of short stories. But all of them in the book have, like, something that threads them together. And you would have to have this one at the end. Because it's a good one to end on.
Oh, and this book of yours has to have "Sorrowing Damsel" in it. Now, I know that you think that it's not that good, but you really don't give yourself enough credit about it. I really think that it's one of your best.
Anyhoo.
This story, individually. It is really good, though at some points you almost lose the poetic feel in favor of describing the scene. I can see why you don't like it as much as some of the others. But I still love it. I loved the way you tied it in with the way that dragons die in "Death of a Dragon", (which is very cool by the way) and, to top it off, there is the small twist at the end! And Kirshara’irha’kiraas doesn't die! The younger one does!
Didn't see that coming.
Seriously, that is really great, CD.
Just awesome.
YOu have to keep it up. This is just great.
_Ahrar
Selarii chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Don't ever stop writing dragon stories! I love this story as much as any of the others. You aren't running out of steam, at least not to my perspective. Keep it up.
P.S.: this is moonroseraven from deviantart. i got banned, out of no fault of my own...so i'm just here now.
Leigh Nithra chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
out of steam? that was awesome, as usual!
leigh