Reviews for Starting Over
Maggie Andy chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
love it
gonnabefamous chapter 8 . 6/3/2005
I love your story! But when id Ary going to tell Dom what happened with Jeremy?
bandgeeek13 chapter 8 . 6/2/2005
YAY i like this story and i enjoy the overlaping of the two stories. :) please more updates.
SjcT chapter 8 . 5/31/2005
love it.. update soon pls.
Sara chapter 7 . 10/15/2004
Hey, I REALLY like your story, very good xD Dom sounds shmexy xD Hope you continue on cuz its really really good!
SREFiction chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
Ooh, I love what you're doing with this story. This last chapter was really deep...thanks for the insight into Arianna...second what is up with Domminic at the fair...me and my suspicious nature think it's not good whaterver it is...LoL..great chapters...Update soon!
bandgeeek13 chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
wow i just about cried when i read this. it is so sad what happened to her heart. Uh so what did happen with this guy she was dating and how did her mother die? or is this all going to be explained later on... hm.
ps. i like the name sam... he he
cheers
me
Endowment's Seraph chapter 6 . 7/20/2004
sorry I haven't reviewed in forever. This was very good, all three chapters I missed. I can't wait to read more.
Mel
vintagewhitegloves chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
wow... very deep, and depressing, but in a good way, yeah, well we're going to pretend to make sense :0) this is a great story, I can't wait to read more.
Adders721 chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
Aw...I feel that something went wrong back in the states! I can't wait for more I like your story! Please update soon!
lovelynebula
Nicole chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
awesome! keep up the great work!
vintagewhitegloves chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
I reall like this story, it's so sweet... but mysterious at the same time, very cute, i have no idea why it doesnt have tons of reviews! Well, I can't wait for the next chapter, you've got a great story here 0). Hugs.
SREFiction chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
Excellent chapter. You have a few typos to correct but everything else is great. BTW the message board is up and running. Stop by and say hello to everyone...*smiles* plus we need anoter person to sign up to the RPG. Hope to see you there!
SREFiction chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
I LOVE it! This story is so great. Your characters are interesting and complex...Dom looks like a jock but doesn't act like one..very interesting and Arianna the beauty queen is an introverted loner...Very good! Update Soon!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
haha, I really like it. there'sa few mistakes but that's alright, I know I have plenty. lol. I don't have light enough skin for red hair, so Im just gonna dye it blue, one day. lol. My mom got pissed when I dyed it pink so, I'll just wait. I can't wait to read more. and to save money you can just read my poety. I'm getting When the Wind blows published, and cry. that's not on there, but I can email it to ya if ya want.
Mel