Reviews for Rose's Tears
Wooffles chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
This is beautiful...wow.
Rimbaud's Whore chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
that was so intoxicatingly beautiful. it made me cry. your words were so perfect - i could feel your pain, as well as your feelings towards the subject of your writing, and, perhaps how s/he felt too. "my warm embrace would have calmed/your racing heart and cool soul." wonderful.
Chandra Chhaya chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Wow... that was so.. sad. I really can't think of words to describe that poem (which is kind of strange since I am a writer myself). All I can say is that was really touching. That was filled with sorrow and truthfullness. I mean... now that I think about.. that could happen to anyone. That was a great poem... very well expressed.
Innocent Narcissia chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Oh goddess, this moved me to wonderful.I have just finished reading Wasteland By Francesca Block, I really think you would enjoy poem stikes many chords with is so sad, but so remarkably beatiful.I appluad you.
Advent Delirium chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
I'm writing this review, coincidentally, as my female parental unit is bitching about how brainless teenagers are that they're prepared to take their lives without thoroughly thinking things through and how I'm so useless around the house that if I died, she'd be relieved of some her burdens. In a way, it made me really connect with and feel for this poem. My heart goes out to all those who have been robbed of life at a young age, and please - suicide is never a loss of pain, only an opening to a bigger sense of regret.
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
A very sad poem. I can't believe it's based on reality. Nice feeling to it. I enjoyed it much. Keep it up. Happy Holidays.
~CT
Rou chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Beautiful work, it seemed to me also very sad and wistful. The descriptions were excellent - keep writing!
Mors Laminil chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
It's simply beautiful... The emotions and angst are truly touching... Wonderful.
~Mors
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Celestrial Sailor,
I am still amazed at this poem, though somewhat a bit curious...hm. As always it was wonderful and you're right it was one of your best works but can I talk to you about is ASAP? Thanks.
Keep writing.