Reviews for Girlfriend
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Wow. I'm glad things worked out for you. Sorry you had to go through so much crap to get there though. (Though much of it was amusing from the reader's perspective). I hope you're not offended when I tell you I laughed during your ranting about girls telling you what they want. Truth is, girls won't tell you what we want. Why? Because it's constantly changing. Sometimes we don't even know what we want! We just tell you what we need. And when what we want and what we need don't match up, nice guys often get burned. I've seen it happen. Good luck with your current girlfriend and happy writing!
TamarF chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
That was.. so cute! You really do write really well. I mean... you're one of those ppl, that can make rants captivating. I admire that. Good stuff, person!
Luelle chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Hey
I think your story was great
i mean yeah sure many people (mostly girls) say that the looks don't matter but even to them they do. Why would they dress up for a party if the looks did not matter? I thought that this story was one of the best i read. I have put you into my favourist list if you don't mind. It is very inspiring and true.
thanks for writing it
Olga
fiftycrushes chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Just to let you know, I actually liked this and I love the fact you go to a long island school (and studying creative writing). Post is a beautiful place isn't it?