Reviews for fae
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
A chromatic fantasy. Gorgeous images. m
featherlight chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Spliced haikus are addictive. I liked the second line of the second poem the best.

You have a real talent for imagery...everything's always delicate where it needs to be delicate, and soft where it needs to be soft, and amazing everywhere.
Seaspray chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Wow. "whispers of morning
color gives birth to
gossamer wings unfolding"- that was awesome, so pretty and ...ethereal that is the word. Just incredible writing.
Melancholy Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Wow, I have never seen a haiku like this one but is is truly beautiful and enchanting. Your word choice gives a mystical atmosphere to this piece of writing, and is so soothing and gentle to read. I especially loved the use of the word 'gossamer', and loved the line, "nimble spirits elapsed in buds". Simply wonderful and divine!
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I think faeries are very enchanting. The only issue I have with this is that it isn't a true haiku. A haiku is based on how many syllables are in each line.
That's the proper way they are. If you have any other questions just stick it on as a P.S. in the end of a review. K?
Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
Mime chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Simply beautiful. Reminds me of a fairie painting my friend did for me for Christmas. If I turn around, I'll see it right above my bookshelf.
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Lovely imagery without being stereotypical-and the format is genius!
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
beautiful. You're very talented with the spliced haikus. Awesome work.
magpie poet chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
*oh*
*giggle* i have a slight obession with turn of the century fantasy and fairy painting. you totally captured the soul of what i love in those. quiet and sweet and promising and luminescent :)
frugale chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
This is so enchanting. I'm so very pleased! The first haiku is such a pretty personification of dawn. More than pretty, the word "gossamer" is so strong within the context. And the second haiku gives a very accurate feeling of ephemer(ity?). My gosh, you make such dreamy creations! Thank you very much!
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
*gorgeous*

these spliced haikus are *so* neat, i can't get enough of them! yours especially are very captivating they always work together as well as apart. the scene is lovely and the feeling is divine. if i had to choose, i'd say the unitalicized haiku is slightly more entrancing (key word "slightly"); just the depiction of gossamer wings unfolding amid morning whispers *melts in the loveliness* simply stunning work, kudos chica!
PrettyPrescriptionPill chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
beautiful. left me with wonderful thoughts. i love the format as well!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
So magical and brimming with mystique. You truly do have a way with words. I'm sure Frugale will be very pleased.
Heart of the Sword
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
You are a fairy for writing such beautiful poems all the time. They're always so simple and yet so gorgeous as well. Never stop writing.
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
You have such a lovely way with words. The whole poem was graceful and haunting. Faeries. . .*sighs and drifts off into daydream*
-Jessica