Reviews for I Haunt the Way
Firespirit44 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I...cannot explain it, either. I have a picture in my head, but how do I translate that into words? Though Winter, in my mind, looks like Jadis from The Chronicles of Narnia..or..well, never mind. Shall write another review when I find out how to put the picture into words..
Kit-Kat chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
OMG! I love this!

I have a question. See, I have this story, and I put a quote or lyrics or something at the begining of every chapter. I absolutely LOVE this and was wondering if I could use part of it. I'll say that it's yours of course and whatever else you want.

Please? Pretty please?

My aim is x FrENchHuGS x Please talk to me! I hope you say yes!

My story isn't up yet, so don't bother looking for it. But when it's up and if you let me use this, I'll tell you!

Huggles!
Winged Shadow chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Holy . . . okay, that was SO AWESOME, but I have NO CLUE as to what it means. Is she, like, the guardian of death or something? Or . . . I dunno. Something. EAT FISH! Yar, don't mind that, just a random impulse.
Ridley Jack chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
*previously Lisa Guinevere-Jean* Wow, great poem! I hope you don't mind, but I'm using it for an English project (pick five poems, analyze them, outta 50) Actually, it's not just great, it's beautiful. :PAnd I love Jaclyn Moriarty (though I've only read Year of Secret Assignments), The Blue Sword, and more than half of the other books/authors you have listed. :P
Walking Solutions chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Great poem!

Um, I'm not very good at meanings, but I'll try... It seems to me like it means humans don't really have enough good in them to reach the, you know, Gods and stuff... And the humans try to avoid the inevitable, but they never can because they aren't powerful enough...

Um, right. Loved the poem.
Chocolate Herrings chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Oh, I really like this one. Very poetic. . . Kinda reminds me of a goddess or something really ancient and sad. Something thats been going on since the beginning of the human race, or before, that only seems to see pain and suffering and yet still possess an amazing beauty. Lol, I'm in a wistful mood right now, so don't mind me.
"One night I lay in my bed looking up at the sky filled with stars and thought, "Where the hell is my celing?"."
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
To me, the poem felt like it was written from the point of view of the siprit of winter, who is flaunting her power and laughing at us mere mortals. I don't know if that is what you meant by it..but that is what suck with me. Your poems have a real magical fel to them Well done.
I bought a pixy key-chain, in your honor and in honor of your acrostic poem...
Ps: Happy Late B-day ( Better late than never...) )
dreamingofflyingaway chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
...wow, you have this talent of rhyming! (exclamation point infinite) anyway, I've slowly trangressed away from poetry because I've found that I'm rather terrible at it..har har...
but this was excellent, refreshing and deep...
best of luck and happy typing
dreaming
ps. sorry about asking you to continue a one-shot *shakes head* I totally missed the part that said one-shot. har. har. har. goodness I need to sleep...ciao! *waves merrily*
Pose For Me chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I never know what poems mean anymore. I am sorry. I just try and relate to the poem. Wow, maybe I should start trying to find the hidden meaning to poems. I will!
The poem seems as if an elf or magical being is saying it. Very groovy.
Ahh... school bell is rining. Groovy work! -clicking you to favs-
Regina O.B.
Helen Racine chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Wow!
Sig1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Oh...
Gives me shivers!
I dunno..
this does sort of have some sort of foreboding, dark feeling to it...but then again, that is the only kind of poetry I like, so very nice!
arie chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
hm... I like it. it's mysterious and... swishy. Does that make sense? It kind of reminds me of "The Snow Queen", especially the "I who see the kings of old" part. v. good!